Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember a couple of seasons ago when Bales was valued @ £40 Million Pounds? der.gif

Remember when Torres was 50 :)

Bale is a good player, but he is like Henry, goes missing for no reason in some games... Mark him tight, kick him a few times and the Monkey Man does sulketh.... :)

Ramires is just the boy for that and if not Ramy, Mikkel will get him :)

2nd part I agree I also, I said he was old already. I did not ask him on double pivot. I want him with Hazard and Mata. Mata is controlling the game and Hazard will provide enough width, Lamps will not have posetion all the time. I am not playng sentimental, when a player has that much willnesss to play, I think this should be put in consderation.

That means you want Lampard to play as a CAM? If yeah, then that won't work. Has played in that position under Ancelotti with his diamond midfield and he has never looked comfortable in there. And as I said before, even if Lampard has desire and determination to play in this game, we have to consider whether he can contribute effectively in a big game where if it's to be played at a high tempo especially, then Lampard may struggle. Forget what happened between him and AVB. Playing the best starting XI that is suitable for this match to ensure that we get a point at the very least or better, all 3 points.

That means you want Lampard to play as a CAM? If yeah, then that won't work. Has played in that position under Ancelotti with his diamond midfield and he has never looked comfortable in there. And as I said before, even if Lampard has desire and determination to play in this game, we have to consider whether he can contribute effectively in a big game where if it's to be played at a high tempo especially, then Lampard may struggle. Forget what happened between him and AVB. Playing the best starting XI that is suitable for this match to ensure that we get a point at the very least or better, all 3 points.

It is a CAM role but way different than Ancelotti diamond. In 2010, Lampard had to be in control of the attack, he would be doing what Mata is doing today. If you watch our previous 3 games, Oscar is a sporadic #10, he does not get posetion all the time. Lamps can do that, I am 100% sure.

Great talk to have, but this discussion is ridiculous to de honest, we both know RDM will never do it...

I think we can definitely walk away with 3 points. 2-1 to Chelsea.

We must keep our our starting line up like the one against Arsenal. I would also like to see Torres shooting when he gets the chance and stop trying to dribble it into the net.

It is a CAM role but way different than Ancelotti diamond. In 2010, Lampard had to be in control of the attack, he would be doing what Mata is doing today. If you watch our previous 3 games, Oscar is a sporadic #10, he does not get posetion all the time. Lamps can do that, I am 100% sure.

Again, subjective opinion. He has proved that he can't play further forward. His best position in the CM role or even the CDM role. Playing him further forward would see him getting less time on the ball and being closed down quicker. In his situation right now, he may well struggle there.

Great talk to have, but this discussion is ridiculous to de honest, we both know RDM will never do it...

If that is the case, then why do we all even bother to have discussion and opinions then?

Just because you don't rate him doesn't make him NOT a quality player. :wank2:

Or Ive been watching him for a while? He might have started off ok but he has never been consistent. :wank2: :wank2: :wank2:

If that is the case, then why do we all even bother to have discussion and opinions then?

Because we all care about what we think is best for CFC (and we will continue to do so), but that it is pratically useless, it is!

As someone suggested before, focus on bossing the midfield (Which we should do anyway with the 3 Amigo's) and force them to play out wide. Rambo will help Ivanovic keep Bale in his back pocket. Cole is fine on his own. Our midfield will need to work very hard, which we know they can do from the Arse game.

If we can out Arsenal Arsenal, we sure as hell can dominate the middle against Twattenham. They'll be playing slightly more on the counter. We need to be careful with how high our defensive line is when we have the ball. If we play somewhere near our best, we can win this comfortably.