Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think we should be sacrificing any of Mata/Oscar/Hazard against Spur* to be fair. They really arent that good. If Mikel and Ram plus the back 4 arent able to cope then they're not doing their job

I dont think we should be sacrificing any of Mata/Oscar/Hazard against Spur* to be fair. They really arent that good. If Mikel and Ram plus the back 4 arent able to cope then they're not doing their job

Hahahahaha. Right - They are not that good. Also, Einstein was an idiot and Tatcher was a horny playmate...

And now for something completely different!

33DFCECFCE5ECF4470C3F26C29196.jpg

This fixture could have been so different had what happened on 19th May not happen. We could have ended up with players of Jarvis, Dempsey quality level type of player and Spurs may well have gotten the likes of Hazard, Oscar etc. And heck, AVB would probably still be jobless and Harry will still have his job at Spurs.

All the more to thank our players' heroics in Munich! :worship:

This fixture could have been so different had what happened on 19th May not happen. We could have ended up with players of Jarvis, Dempsey quality level type of player and Spurs might gotten the likes of Hazard, Oscar etc. And heck, AVB would probably still be jobless and Harry will still have his job at Spurs.

All the more to thank our players' heroics in Munich! :worship:

EA5kW.png

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

.....faggot...... :blue scalf:

I remember when this word was always preceded by Brains F&&&&&s

A very strange dish popular in the 80's can't believe it's now used as a derogatory term...

And dude - why you trying to get banned? No need :( :(

This fixture could have been so different had what happened on 19th May not happen. We could have ended up with players of Jarvis, Dempsey quality level type of player

Tbh their wasn't that much demand for Oscar so with him their might have been a chance for us, Hazard however not a cat in hell.

Their is still quality players around even if you are in Europa. Suarez, Yaya Toure, Falcao and Sahin moved to Europa teams despite their being CL teams that would have taken them in a heartbeat.

I'm actually happy for an international break now so we can have a nice break top of the league. Takes the pressure away for a bit and we can relax. Wouldn't it be so good to beat them there though, it's been a few years and with AVB as their manager, be very sweet. My feeling though is that it's got draw written all over it but we can beat them because although they've won their last 4, they weren't that great against Villa and haven't looked good all season on their own patch. I'll be more nervous about the home game because they broke their Old Trafford record after 23 years without a win, it's 22 years since they won at the bridge and with AVB in charge... worrying lol.

I think we'll get something off them in 10 days though, we could win it.

Tbh their wasn't that much demand for Oscar so with him their might have been a chance for us, Hazard however not a cat in hell.

Their is still quality players around even if you are in Europa. Suarez, Yaya Toure, Falcao and Sahin moved to Europa teams despite their being CL teams that would have taken them in a heartbeat.

Toure only moved for the money & Sahin joined Liverpool cause Rodgers asked for a favour from Mourinho.