Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just imagine what Spuds fans think of our class midfield ;)

Read a couple of Spurs forums, and honestly they don't think too much of it. Make of that what you will, could be because they are afraid of admitting it, but don't overestimate our capabilities, the season is still VERY young, and hard to predict what the next months will bring.

Excited for this game. They are certainly not to be underestimated, they are a very good side. But so are we. And we should definitely go for the 3 points. I would go with the same formation and players as the Arsenal game. I'm feeling rather confident about this one, even though some Spud fans claim that they will be our first test, lol. Must have forgotten Arsenal. Still a bit worried about facing AVB, would be such a saddening cliché if they were to win.

Anyways, going for 3-1.

Goalscorers:

32' min - Mata

41' min - Vertonghen

64' min - Torres

72' min - Torres

I believe they almost had gotten Hazard, and Oscar was suppose to be Luka's replacement before we bought both.

Add missing the champions league on top of that then you can safely say we took the dump of the century right in the middle of White Heart Lane.

Beating them while #11 and #17 on the score sheet would really be somthing else.

If you get that right. With the correct minute and scorers I'll personally fly to Denmark and shake your hand...

Haha, actually I have gotten the minute right once, and the result came out better than expected. But yeah, if they come out true, please pick a number for the lottery numbers! :getin: