IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward?

Muzchap

RDM  

173 members have voted

1. 1. IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward?

*Comment on how Frankie should be dropped out of the squad*

*Praise Frankie for all his achievements*

*Complain on how we need to improve our finishing*

*Funny comment about how Anton Ferdinand is a high school drama queen*

*Close by saying that Di Matteo needs to be given more time*

I think this sums up how our posts should be on these types of threads.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On November 21st we will know everything. We will have the information we need to know how good we are and if RDM should stay/go. By November 21st we would have faced Arsenal, Tottenham, Man United and Liverpool in the league. In the Champions League we would have faced Juventus and Shakhtar twice.

Novemeber 21 is RDM's deadline as far as I am concerned.

I know 1 thing that until now if you ask me the best game or at least half game that we had is against reading over there RDM really did the right decisions get oscar in and rami out aftar 57 min and danny in and mikel out aftar 68 min and at the end meireles for mata that was good sub as well.

in some min we had torres danny matat oscar and eden on the field and thay played great and gave us attacking football like we love to see

Of course i'm not expecting to play all the 5 of tham together but we all want at least 4 of tham each match in the XI and aftar the match RDM said don't expect to see chelsea playing with all this players in such an attacking style (whay not!!)

like only because he must won the match he was forced to get tham all in, and normaly he like defensive football and this is something to think about and secondly that's mean that he did not felt he must win the game against QPR or Probably was very afraid to lose it because he did not use all his attacking sub he could.

what i'm saying he need to have some Balls and not Be conducted like someone afraid to get his ass kicked by roman if he is loseing one match and take the risk and have the faith on players that get in as a sub that will win the match for him!!

but and this is a big but! we all need to remember that hazard had 2 goals missing against QPR and if he score tham we were all talking about something else right now that's for sure...

i just want to see oscar geting inside the first XI well and maybe romeu and cesar :D over my head haa

My mate just text me, "you said ramires can't play at RW, he was amazing"... WTF was he watching, must have been highlights of barca game... He was better than QPR to be fair and made some good runs but his passing was all over the place.

On topic, i still have some faith in RDM, and found it positive that he said he was waiting for the right time to introduce oscar and now i would hope he becomes a permanent ficture in this team... Still need to change some more things, but i am not as annoyed by the way he set out as i was after the QPR match.

He seems to keep making changes during the game either too early or too late -_- (or just making the wrong changes full-stop.)

We were playing great stuff when we started out in what looked to be a 4-3-2-1 tonight, but then for whatever reason, he changed it into the 4-2-3-1 which is when Juve got on-top. *sigh*

Tonight Conte/Carrera outcoached him in the second half, it's a fact.

How much more time have we to wait before it's clear to everybody that Di Matteo isn't the right man for Chelsea?

Last year was magical, and I'll thank RDM every single day of my life, but I simply can't see him as the right coach for us on long term.

Tonight Conte/Carrera outcoached him in the second half, it's a fact.

How much more time have we to wait before it's clear to everybody that Di Matteo isn't the right man for Chelsea?

Last year was magical, and I'll thank RDM every single day of my life, but I simply can't see him as the right coach for us on long term.

The game was under control, untill Mikel conceded that goal. If Mata had scored, it would be 3-1...Chelsea was the best team in the second half. Juventus got a gift, and now there is the talk the italian team dominated the second half.

RDM must be kidding.

I dont know why he believes Bertrand is good enough to play in the midfield, because he is 100% useless playing in that position.

Bertrand almost gave Juventus the 3rd goal, when he let Quagliarela alone.

This is really worrying me. We score one or two goals, the game seems to be under control, and then the other team scores one or two because of silly mistakes. It was not the first time, I'm afraid it wont be the last.

RDM is coward, how shit should Ivanovic play in order to be dropped?Our right flank was pathetic all game and RDM has all the fault here by not dropping Iva and playing Ramires there.When both players on a flank are completely shit its hard to make subs cuz you can sub 1 but not both, however subbing Ramires for Bertrand was fucking pathetic.So far our wins/draws are due to the huge potential our new signings have (Hazard and Oscar) but overall we are playing dire, dire football and RDM should take all the blame, because he isn't changing anything at all, not even trying.

Lol why do people even think guardiola will want to come here? He'll go to United as they'll actually stick by him and give him the time he needs whereas with us we'll get threads like this after 5 games and roman will monitor his training schedule every other week

To be honest, what i've seen so far leads me to the "no" option. He still thinks we're paying well and he thinks Ramires, Lampard, Mikel, Luiz and Torres warrant keeping their places in the team. That is more than worrying. It's only a matter of time until we get smashed again by a decent team Atletico Madrid style. It wont happen against Stoke but then we go to Arsenal... that scares me.