IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward?

Muzchap

RDM  

173 members have voted

1. 1. IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward?

I think RDM is a good coach.Now We have players(young skilful players) for predominance on the pitch with ball possession 60-70% but RDM isn't coach, who can learn this style football. I'd like to see Guardiola or Harry Redknapp on his position. I'm not saying that i want to He left us.This is just my opinion on that question.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mourinho open to everyone

Real boss will manage in England next and is open to everyone

Mourinho told Sky Sports News HD in an exclusive interview: "When I speak about it in Spain, they turn my words immediately. But I cannot deny what is clear in my mind - after Real Madrid, England. That's for sure.

"But I keep saying the same - I know clearly that it's where I want to be."

Asked how many clubs he could go to in England, he replied: "In England - everyone, everyone.

"I'm Blue - I'm a London Blue - but I am a professional."

http://www1.skysport.../11835/8099059?

Kudos to RDM today.

He chose a much better formation and with some more game time we could be REALLY dangerous.

Ramy looked great alongside Mikkel and Mikkel also looked good.

My only critiscism (slight) is our 'Tempo' - but if we can get a settled team and players playing well - then the 'Tempo' will come.

Stoke is the first big challenge to those who say 'small players won't cope' - we did and WON...

So well done to RDM in this game - long may it continue :D

I'm pleased with performance and win, just a shame we had a shit striker upfront. It's been about two seasons now we haven't had our team playing like that, we could string about 10 passes together and actually do something, we just didn't have much chances, we need that danger man upfront, and Torres just isn't it.

I'm pleased with performance and win, just a shame we had a shit striker upfront. It's been about two seasons now we haven't had our team playing like that, we could string about 10 passes together and actually do something, we just didn't have much chances, we need that danger man upfront, and Torres just isn't it.

Yup, agreed - but Studge should be fit soon and Lukaku seems to be a different guy to the pre-season horror show - so things are looking good.

I still think we need another striker in Jan and if that means shipping Torres to Atletico (even if we pay some of his wages, or give them a lump sum to cover them over 2 years) and take Falcao...

Just don't wanna keep talking about Torres - want to talk about Oscar/ Mata / Hazard - and Marin to come back in!

Some great signings :D

Wouldn't want Mourinho back. He was the right coach for a specific time and team. For the team Roman wants to build, he's not really a good fit. Mourinho loves defensive discipline and explosive counter-attacks. That is simply not the team we are building.