IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward?

Muzchap

RDM  

173 members have voted

1. 1. IS RDM the man to take CFC Forward?

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA! Suddenly everyone is praising/worshipping RDM. Typical.

What a stupid comment. RDM was very good today, and it was his best job during this season. Nobody is saying now he is the right man, people are just sayin he did a great job and he is improving his tactics, that were very bad in the beginning of the season.

What a stupid comment. RDM was very good today, and it was his best job during this season. Nobody is saying now he is the right man, people are just sayin he did a great job and he is improving his tactics, that were very bad in the beginning of the season.

Some people just don't get it. Never mind.

We were good in the beginning of the season..and we're still good... and I hope we stay good.

I think the chat with Roman at Cobham gave him the push he needed...

At first i dismissed this, but since that day, he's left Lampard on the bench twice, played Ramires in the double pivot 3 times and started with Mata, Oscar and Hazard twice.

Surely that visit from Roman played a part in this.

At first i dismissed this, but since that day, he's left Lampard on the bench twice, played Ramires in the double pivot 3 times and started with Mata, Oscar and Hazard twice.

Surely that visit from Roman played a part in this.

Agreed - he's been like a new man :)

Which is great :)