César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

6 hours ago, DYC. said:

That would be awesome. Both Spanish. Both 1.78 m. Both have first names starting with a C. Just need to take out his barber.

Wow I never thought Puyol was so "small". I knew he wasnt tall either, but thought he is at least 182+...

He always looked very big for his size. And had good jump on him. 

IMO phyisicaly Azpi will never get close to Puyol, but yeah he could develop his defensive awarness even further, making him world class defender (if he isnt already)

7 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Wow I never thought Puyol was so "small". I knew he wasnt tall either, but thought he is at least 182+...

He always looked very big for his size. And had good jump on him. 

IMO phyisicaly Azpi will never get close to Puyol, but yeah he could develop his defensive awarness even further, making him world class defender (if he isnt already)

Puyol was indeed blessed with stupendous athleticism and power (not to underrate Cesar in those areas). But they both share that wonderful aggression and determination.

Hats off till azpi he's done a great job in his new role in the team and he just gets on with the job seem like he would play any position for chelsea players like that are keepers remember gallas a few years back throw dolls outta the pram cause he wasn't playing in his right position under Mourinho Azpilicueta is going to be the new Mr Chelsea when Legendary JT leaves his throne has Mr Chelsea. 

Im bumping this thread and mentioning this guy because today he did a lot of fucking brilliant donkey work. He tracked, he covered and he just did everything to an absolute rule.

I said months ago we need the balance of right foot on right, and a left footer on the left to give a balance and fluency to this team....We have got it now.

The change in formation and personnel means we now have the fastest backline we've had in a very long time. A welcome change from Ivanovic and it hurts to say, JT. The recovery is great. One of the reasons why teams are struggling to get in behind our backline. 

On 16/11/2016 at 8:51 PM, Captain Ahmed said:

Vici,Vidi,Veni

giphy.gif

Vici,Vidi,Veni

giphy.gif

Vici,Vidi,Veni

giphy.gif

Azpilicueta out running Walcott I didn't think dave was that quick at running especially out running Walcott 

Just now, the wes said:

Azpilicueta out running Walcott I didn't think dave was that quick at running especially out running Walcott 

Heard offstage perhaps a possibility which Aspi going to boost Spain athletics team at the  Tokyo Olympic Games