Chelsea Vs Newcastle

James

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? We have played two games this season, and there is a 3 week break including one match vs athletico madrid...

He have now played 3 full games in 10 days for Chelsea so I think we can rest him at this one a head of the supercup game. He also played against Italy just 3 days before Wigan.

please no one put Sturridge in their starting line up ahead of Ramires!!! yes Sturridge is a better winger than Ramires but it would be suicide to start Danny ahead of Ramires and i'm 100% sure RDM will know that! Ramires gives us real balance to the team and does a job going both ways, i would like to see Sturridge come on at some point in the game but certainly not to start.

Why not, certainly not "suicide". He destroyed Newcastle last season

Ramires should start because Ivanovic's defending in the last couple games has not been good, and we will need him to track back and help against Santon and Gutierrez.

The last game we lost at home to Newcastle i remember them having a lot of joy down the flanks, and we need to avoid a repeat of that.

Hazard should play on the left, he works hard even without the ball and Mata or Oscar in the middle behind Torres.

Why not, certainly not "suicide". He destroyed Newcastle last season

yes but if we start Sturridge on the right our team will be to attacking and will leave us wide open to get countered for 90 minutes!

Newcastle have a Europa League match tonight in Greece against Atromitos but Alan Pardew has said he will ring the changes and field a second string lineup against them. Their match kicks off in about 1 hour and 30 minutes time.

when is Marin estimated to return? it's killing me watching Ramires have to fill in the RW position, he excell last season in that position but not as RW but rather an AMF bombarding from right flank due to our defensive tactic. but this season, it's different story Ramires for me can replace Mikel position with Lampard go deeper. to pick Mata, Hazard & Torres are no brainer in this crucial fixture.

when is Marin estimated to return? it's killing me watching Ramires have to fill in the RW position, he excell last season in that position but not as RW but rather an AMF bombarding from right flank due to our defensive tactic. but this season, it's different story Ramires for me can replace Mikel position with Lampard go deeper. to pick Mata, Hazard & Torres are no brainer in this crucial fixture.

Marin will be back in mid-September.

Cech

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Cole

Oscar - Lampard

Ramires- Hazard - Mata

Torres

I Would like to see Eden behind Torres; Mata has been a bit selfish lately. Torres's movement against Reading was intense in the first half but Mata opted to score quite a few times instead of trying to play through balls. He did the same when we played against Wigan.

yes! i wont miss the game! on s serious note, im not worried as most are about this game, when they beat us we were miles back in terms of attacking play, all we did was pass around the defense not to mention they got the luckiest of all luckiest goals i have ever laid eyes on.

against totenham newcastle just launched balls over the top to cisse and ba, and i think they will fall into that same bad habit if we can Boss midfield. they'll want to hut us quickly and may lack the patience to pass their way up the pitch.

i want cahill on not luiz. with Ba's workrate luiz may be caught in possesion and being he (luiz) is coming off injury thats just an unneede risk. same exact lineup we should get the 3 points.

I'd start Romeu instead of Mikel for this one as the Spaniard is a much calmer and quicker forward passer of the ball.

Yeah, start Romeu that hasnt played a single minute for us this season!!!...