Chelsea Vs Newcastle

James

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our first real test tomorrow, will be very interesting.. I still fear Newcastle after that thrashing last season.

Luiz and Cahill for CB. Definitely think Ramires will start.

looked quick but was nervous i think. caught on the ball twice

I don't think a tough game like Newcastle should be his first start. He can be brought on later in the game. RDM also obviously has shown he likes to have a hard worker/defensive type in the midfield band of three. I think this is because he knows the double pivots are quite poor so wants more more stability. If our double pivots were really strong we would see a lot more of 3 attacking players behind Torres.

One of Lampard/ Mikel needs a rest or we will be run over in the Midfield. I am guessing Mikel will get a rest and Essien might start! But RDM seems to love Mikel for some odd reason. The match will be decided by Midfield and i am not really confident with the tiring lampard/mikel!

PLEASE RDM PLEASE

bench Torres for this one, and let Sturridge start FFS!

I can't stand to see that guy playing another shite game of football for us.

yeah bench Torres! he just scored last game and has a chance to build on that so lets bench him so he has to start from square one again! yeah makes perfect sense. So what do you prefer your striker to play well and not score? or your striker to not play particularly well and score? The amount of games last season where RVP never played well but still managed to score was ridiculous! if Torres can do that more often then i will be very happy.