Chelsea Vs Newcastle

James

Don't get me wrong, I admire Ramires, but we should start with Sturridge instead of him or Oscar. He was impressive against Reading and he can be even better when he will get more minutes to shine.

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah bench Torres! he just scored last game and has a chance to build on that so lets bench him so he has to start from square one again! yeah makes perfect sense. So what do you prefer your striker to play well and not score? or your striker to not play particularly well and score? The amount of games last season where RVP never played well but still managed to score was ridiculous! if Torres can do that more often then i will be very happy.

aren't you tired yet of thinking that?

he was going to build on his Manu goal too wasn't he? or on his Genk goals? what about the QPR hattrick?

Don't get me wrong, I admire Ramires, but we should start with Sturridge instead of him or Oscar. He was impressive against Reading and he can be even better when he will get more minutes to shine.

Sturridge is a better winger than Rami but RDM likes one of the 3 behind Torres to be able to defend that is why he likes to play Rami in there at RW and was the reason why he played Bertrand against Wigan.

Exactly, Rambo is a great central midfielder, central midfielder!, where he can do the dark job by working his socks off. He is wasted at the winger position, completely wasted and it is obvious.

aren't you tired yet of thinking that?

he was going to build on his Manu goal too wasn't he? or on his Genk goals? what about the QPR hattrick?

Things are alot different now then how there were last season and if you cant see that then there is nothing more to say on the matter.

Why does every single thread on this forum have to turn into a debate over either Torres or Mikel lately?

because they are the two marmite players in the team, people either loves them or hates them! some people think they are both crap others think they are both quality so its bound to be a big talking point for a while.

yes it is, he is still hungry, hardworking and determined to score goals and do well at this club.

i will remind you of this post after the game, remember it's on page 7

hopefully i'm wrong, and he actually plays a decent game, but i don't think so

Tomorrow's match 18: Cech, Ferreira, Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Cole, Bertrand, Mikel, Meireles, Malouda, Lampard, Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, Piazon, Torres, Sturridge, Turnbull.

No Azpiliqueta and Essien...