Chelsea Vs Newcastle

James

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

please no one put Sturridge in their starting line up ahead of Ramires!!! yes Sturridge is a better winger than Ramires but it would be suicide to start Danny ahead of Ramires and i'm 100% sure RDM will know that! Ramires gives us real balance to the team and does a job going both ways, i would like to see Sturridge come on at some point in the game but certainly not to start.

Funny how this fixture comes so fast after what happened last season...

It's gonna be a tough game this as we have won only 1 of our last 4 PL encounters against Newcastle and they are unbeaten in their last 3 visits to the Bridge(4 in all competitions).

If we just to continue as we have i am sure we will be fine, our attacking play is getting better and better and we can deal with them at the back. I would think we will see a line up pretty similar to yesterdays. Personally i would like to see Ramires play in the midfield 2 and influence the game there, and how soon will we see Oscar, Mata and Hazard start together. I think Sturridge also is worth a shout as he performed well and showed what he can offer. Plenty of options which is only good.

There's no way we will let them repeat the 2-0 win they achieved at the Bridge last season. A tough fixture but if we continue progressing then we should be fine.

3 wins out of 3 games would be perfect before the pause.

cech

cesar(bertrand) cahill terry cole

romeu lamps

rambo mata hazard

ivanovic

:)

Think there is little to no chance that romeu will start considering he didn't even come of the bench when we were 3-2 up and raul came on ahead of him in the double pivot.

Before the big break i will just take the 3 points however they come... I expect to see the exact same lineup as we did yesterday i think... Luiz may be put back in if he is fit but other than that i don't expect any changes...