Taison

magic weeds

he can play left wing.. mata days in wings are over, he will play on left wings/ striker

the marin problem is still ther, could be on his way out this summer tbh.

Umm...Where exactly would Hazard play then? Our starting front three is a combination of Hazard, Mata, Moses, and Oscar. For next season, we also have Ramires, De Bruyne, and Marin who can all play attacking midfielder. Even if we're replacing Marin, Marin has started two games this season. That's not exactly somewhere where we need to be spending millions to upgrade (especially with players like De Bruyne and Kakuta who would cost us nothing, capable of playing wings). Taison can play striker like Moses can play striker. They can, in a pinch, but if you want a striker, you go out and buy a striker, not someone who can possibly play there. (Taison hasn't played a game at striker yet this season.)

And most people were not undermining Willian, they were questioning the reported 25M pound price tag on him which IMO, is still very questionable.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm...Where exactly would Hazard play then? Our starting front three is a combination of Hazard, Mata, Moses, and Oscar. For next season, we also have Ramires, De Bruyne, and Marin who can all play attacking midfielder. Even if we're replacing Marin, Marin has started two games this season. That's not exactly somewhere where we need to be spending millions to upgrade (especially with players like De Bruyne and Kakuta who would cost us nothing, capable of playing wings). Taison can play striker like Moses can play striker. They can, in a pinch, but if you want a striker, you go out and buy a striker, not someone who can possibly play there. (Taison hasn't played a game at striker yet this season.)

And most people were not undermining Willian, they were questioning the reported 25M pound price tag on him which IMO, is still very questionable.

to be honest with you i rather the combination of mata oscar moses rather the hazards, his good player but no where near oscar and mata we'll see where taison stands if he signs.

and on the 25 million price tag? isn't that almost the exact amount chelsea lost in the cl this season? some people forget is not ther money, don;t get too attached to Romans bank account, it has no bottoms.

Agreed. Didn't the Shakhtar Chairman even say if Hazard went for £32m they would want more for Willian.

zzz

You have posted two goals and have given short examples of his qualities maybe more infos would help us judge!

And i can post old torres clips and i doubt anybody would still buy him for 50mil! Youtube does not really help!

Since it was only an example, there is no need to make any opinion based on it.

Either you form your own or not. Simple as that.

If the pricefor him is correct, then I will be more than happy to see him at Chelsea. As a matter of fact, any new playeris better than no player at all. Let the management decide & you just cheer the club on.

The thing about the transfer market is that we, as one of the biggest spending powers in it, are deliberately linked, by agents, to almost every available player to raise the price. Not saying this is the case here, but I am yet to see a single reliable source linking us to Taison.

On a different note, posting videos in the transfer section should be BANNED :rant:

to be honest with you i rather the combination of mata oscar moses rather the hazards, his good player but no where near oscar and mata we'll see where taison stands if he signs.

and on the 25 million price tag? isn't that almost the exact amount chelsea lost in the cl this season? some people forget is not ther money, don;t get too attached to Romans bank account, it has no bottoms.

FFP is real and money matters. Otherwise, why not just spend 100M pounds on everyone? Who cares? And Hazard has been our second best offensive player this season. He has holes he has to work on, but saying that he's nowhere near Oscar is just ludicrous.

The thing about the transfer market is that we, as one of the biggest spending powers in it, are deliberately linked, by agents, to almost every available player to raise the price. Not saying this is the case here, but I am yet to see a single reliable source linking us to Taison.

On a different note, posting videos in the transfer section should be BANNED :rant:

will youtube comfirms it pretty much.. trust me is the truth " taison welcome to chelsea " videos all over it.

I bet you we will end up with this guy...

FFP is real and money matters. Otherwise, why not just spend 100M pounds on everyone? Who cares? And Hazard has been our second best offensive player this season. He has holes he has to work on, but saying that he's nowhere near Oscar is just ludicrous.

how shit are we without mata? seriously, not all over our midfielders are world class.

will youtube comfirms it pretty much.. trust me is the truth " taison welcome to chelsea " videos all over it.

The thing about social media is that someone bored makes up a ridiculous rumor like Wesley Sniejder to QPR and a couple days later the manager has to come out and deny it.

I bet you we will end up with this guy...

Not saying we won't, but personally, I'm not getting on the band wagon until I read it from reliable source.

how shit are we without mata? seriously, not all over our midfielders are world class.

I never said they were and if we were buying a world-class midfielder, then that would be an upgrade. Do you really think that Taison who plays for the 4th best Ukranian team and has no caps for his national team is world-class? Hazard won player of the year in France two seasons in a row and Oscar is a starter with the Brazilian national team. Both are better than Taison (and both are considerably younger as well).

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8384281/?

Calling players we have never seen "mediocre",now that's stupid if you ask me, I could care less about his signing as long as it doesn't disrupt moses/oscar/hazard's progression

The thing about social media is that someone bored makes up a ridiculous rumor like Wesley Sniejder to QPR and a couple days later the manager has to come out and deny it.

Not saying we won't, but personally, I'm not getting on the band wagon until I read it from reliable source.

Sky Sports News have been reporting it all day. Now that doesn't make the transfer a dead cert but the link is quite reliable.