Taison

magic weeds

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He simply can't be that bad - there's no excuse for the club's scouts to recommend a player as bad as Arshavin and on the same level as Kakuta and Lalkovic.

Juan Veron, Kezman, Mutu, SWP etc. Our scouts aren't exactly world class!

We fucking need to solve our defensive problem but our board still want some no-name player upront ? What the fuck is going on at Chelsea, after refusing to extend Lampard contract, we may end with a shitty player only good for Tottenham, or Arsenal, not Chelsea.Benat for me must come, or Moutinho, and we need a CB, but not another winger i dont care if we are lacking depth, play Piazon more, a replace that clown of Torres with any other player.

I will try to reserve judgement as i haven't seen much off him, based on what i have read he doesn't appear to be the greatest of signings but that is only bits i have read. If we sign him, i hope he does really well. I would rather have isco because i know he has emmence quality from what i have actually seen off him. But people at chelsea must be seeing something in this kid if we want him, so we/i will have to see.

I will try to reserve judgement as i haven't seen much off him, based on what i have read he doesn't appear to be the greatest of signings but that is only bits i have read. If we sign him, i hope he does really well. I would rather have isco because i know he has emmence quality from what i have actually seen off him. But people at chelsea must be seeing something in this kid if we want him, so we/i will have to see.

The people at Chelsea also saw Marko Marin as a good player, is he a good player ? No, same as David Luiz who costs us matches, same as many other players through the years.Isco is a much better option but it is not a must buy player, just put more money for Moutinho or Benat, and a central defender.

The people at Chelsea also saw Marko Marin as a good player, is he a good player ? No, same as David Luiz who costs us matches, same as many other players through the years.Isco is a much better option but it is not a must buy player, just put more money for Moutinho or Benat, and a central defender.

Marin has had like virtaully no time, and whilst he hasnt exactly been impressive i think its a bit early to just write him off. David luiz is a good player for me... He has his bad moments, but this season has been much improved from the previous season. He isn't a great defender but i think he can class as a good player. And its no where near as easy as just saying don't buy him, just add more money and throw it someone else. Perhaps these players don't want to go to chelsea and want to go elsewhere, perhaps they don't want to be sold etc. I agree that i would rather have isco or somone like moutinho, but it is simply not as easy as that.

Marin has had like virtaully no time, and whilst he hasnt exactly been impressive i think its a bit early to just write him off. David luiz is a good player for me... He has his bad moments, but this season has been much improved from the previous season. He isn't a great defender but i think he can class as a good player. And its no where near as easy as just saying don't buy him, just add more money and throw it someone else. Perhaps these players don't want to go to chelsea and want to go elsewhere, perhaps they don't want to be sold etc. I agree that i would rather have isco or somone like moutinho, but it is simply not as easy as that.

Yes it is not easy, but a player like Moutinho almost signed for Tottenham and god knows he'll improve them much, why we are not even trying ? We are talking about the future too much, that's why we are out of the CL & PL, a Sneijder would be perfect for three years so Oscar can devlope and become a world class player, he's only 21, you cant win trophies with kids, we are only buying offensive midfielders, talented yes, but too young, the QPR game was the perfect example of a team that lack experienced players and physical players too, we are not Barcelona.

Sky Sports said earlier that another club have made an offer for Taison and are challenging us for his signature. Not sure if anyone has elaborated on this amongst the pages of discussion but does anybody know who that other club is?

I, like most, have never seen him before and therefore don't want to pass judgement on him. However it seems everybody who has seen a fair bit of him doesn't rate him, which is worrying and kind of makes me want that other club to get him. (especially if it means we move for Isco instead!)

However, I do remember a lot of people thinking the same of Cahill and Moses not being good enough for the club and both have gone on to become big components within the squad.

Edit: Never mind about the first point, just found it seems to be City.

Sky Sports said earlier that another club have made an offer for Taison and are challenging us for his signature. Not sure if anyone has elaborated on this amongst the pages of discussion but does anybody know who that other club is?

I, like most, have never seen him before and therefore don't want to pass judgement on him. However it seems everybody who has seen a fair bit of him doesn't rate him, which is worrying and kind of makes me want that other club to get him. (especially if it means we move for Isco instead!)

However, I do remember a lot of people thinking the same of Cahill and Moses not being good enough for the club and both have gone on to become big components within the squad.

Edit: Never mind about the first point, just found it seems to be City.

I know next to nothing about this player apart from he scored a goal similar to Van Basten with a volley from an acute angle. You are right about peoples disregard for Cahill and Moses before they joined and just look at how they have turned out. It seems unless a player is worth 25 million plus and linked with the power houses of European football, Barca, Real and Man U ect. Then they are not considered worth buying in this forum.

I can also tell you that I heard on SSN yesterday that there is some kind of a deadline for transfers in Ukraine where Taisons club is situated this coming Wednesday so a deal will have to be resolved swiftly seeing as there is another Premie League club interested. They didn't say who it is.

Idiot, and about Isco, who the fusck is Isco?

Idiot, and about Isco, who the fusck is Isco?

You are just like the Belgians when it comes to Luiz. :lol:

Just ignore some posts that might bother you, there is no need to be that agressive (all the time) when someone posts some shit about David.

We have gotten into a point where no one can disagree with Lukaku or Luiz...