Taison

magic weeds

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Taison, have seen him playing in Brazilian league. Above average/good player. I hope this doesn't go ahead because I want some attacking player to shine and make a difference here, not another squad player.

His level is probably close to Sturridge's, except that he's more of a second striker. I admit I haven't seen him performing lately (in the last 2-3 years), though. So I could be wrong.

Sorry boys but Chelsea agree deal to sign Taison.

Even though, Chelsea do not need another attacking mid-fielder, for 10m they can not go wrong here.

Another samba boy, I may add.

It looks like Roman is busy adding players to his squad. :getin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7srFfwOtI8

See what Chelsea is getting.

I don't want him, whatever we pay for him will be a penny too much.

6 goals this season in a league that would probably struggle to keep up with Championship sides. If we are going to show interest in Taison then why are we not going for high scoring Championship players ?

Metallist coach: "It's too soon to talk about Taison transfer. Certainly, Taison is a talanted player. Every team would like to have him. At the same time, he feel unconfortable at our team. It is better to him to go".

"If any club will offer $ 20 million or more, we will be forced to sell him, because of clausule".

"New owner doesn't want to sell him, but if we'll have proposal, I will urge the owner to sell him, because we can buy 2 good players for this money".

This just makes no sense.

If we're targeting a young Brazilian from from the Ukrainian league, why not bring in the one who shredded us in the Champions League this year who is still dying to move here and in a position we can actually use a player in?

It should be Willian we're after not this kid who most of us have never even heard of, much less seen play.

This just makes no sense.

If we're targeting a young Brazilian from from the Ukrainian league, why not bring in the one who shredded us in the Champions League this year who is still dying to move here and in a position we can actually use a player in?

It should be Willian we're after not this kid who most of us have never even heard of, much less seen play.

I have to disagree with you mate, Taison is miles ahead in terms of speed, skills and more versatile.

I think the only reason why Willian looked so good against us was that we allowed him space and his goals were almost a carbon copy.

just my personal opinion though

£11 million is the price being reported by Neil Ashton in the Mail. As a player who can compete with Moses on the right and be a third option up front that seems like a decent price.

Why do you talk without knowing the guy?

Taison is a winger as much as Lampard is an advanced midfielder. Both can play at those positions, but it is not their natural area of the field.

He is more of a second striker (if that expression exists in England), he is a hybrid of striker and advanced midfielder and winger. A fast player, who moves around the pitch a lot and has great skills (very Brazilian), however, not an exceptional passer and crosser and simply does not defend (at least I have never seen him doing it). He would work perfectly for what ManCity had last year (I am not talking about ability, but style), the missing piece to conect Silva, Nasri and Toure to Aguero. Taison would give them more width and speed, but would still provide danger inside the box area. Think of him as a downgraded version of Robinho, someone who plays too foward to be a CAM/W but is not a ST either.

Well, you will tell me that you would accept a versatile player like him. I will tell you that I definetly agree, but the problem is Taison's lack of extraordinary talent. I don't want to prolongue myself by comparing every stat of him with a more known player, but I think he compares with some popular EPL players in some areas. Taison's flair and skills are almost the same as Young (good, because they both known how to drible past a defender, but nothing jaw droping). His shooting skills are like Moses (capable of good shots, but not very consistent nor expetacular). His passing is average, do not expect a great link up play by him, can happen but it will be rare. Taison's stamina and physicallity are the same for an average Brazilian, in other words, small and weak for England's parameters. Oh, I forgot, HE DIVES!

Just like Dionsa said, an above average/good player.......Still worth 11million?