Taison

magic weeds

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we sign him i cant see us getting Isco... two more AMs when in my opinion our priority should be in Midfield (players like Beñat Etxebarria, Jordy Clasie etc) we could also bring in another striker because we still only have two, while City and United have four world class strikers.

I've also tweeted a Brazilian journalist and he said he doesn't think he's good enough for Chelsea, but he does have some good qualities.

Watch him get written off because he's not 20m and plays in a relatively small league

Like Moses, Cahill, and Cesar Azpilicueta, we bought these players for cheap and because they weren't world stars people complained saying they're not good enough.

I'm not going to write Taison off especially since i haven't actually seen him play.

Also, he has shitty attitude. There a rumours, that he shagged teammate wife

Well Jt is getting old and needs someone to pass his "legacy" onto :Goober:

Seriously though, I've watched him a couple of times so I won't pretend I know his abilities, but my first impressions was that he was rather average. He did score the goal of the season though:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsIJ1gemMCk

I know Youtube Videos can make Kalou look like Messi, but i might as well put this Video up here..

Also here's some tweets about him from a Brazilian Journalist.

@rohitvatsa84 He is a left-winger but can play as forward, att midfielder too. He has good technique, dribbling, passing.

@Deif_CFC Willian is potentially world class level, Taison is far below that level, although is above average.

@TheChelseaView But he is not a (potential) world class player like Oscar or say Willian.

@CFCRyan82 I don't think he's CFC 1st team material,he's some qualities like his technique+versatility,but he isn't as good as say Willian.

Like Moses, Cahill, and Cesar Azpilicueta, we bought these players for cheap and because they weren't world stars people complained saying they're not good enough.

I'm not going to write Taison off especially since i haven't actually seen him play.

I'm in the same position. Don't know a huge amount about him, not going to judge him on a youtube vid some 14 year old made (with Coldplay FFS!!) but if the price is right I'm going to give him a chance. Let's be honest - our board might not be perfect but when shopping at the £10 million mark they have a pretty good recent record (Moses,Azpi, Cahill, Courtois, Ba, De Bruyne and even Lukaku's original fee was about £12 million).

I think Marin is pretty much written off to be honest. His transfer was based on us not qualifying for the CL and he was fucked the moment we did in all honesty. Taison could be his replacement or simply another player to compete with Moses on the right wing or even a third striker. He seems versatile which is a plus point.

Not sure how a 24 year old who hasn't played for his country gets a work permit though.

Well since we apparently have scouts in Ukraine, I hope someone has been keeping an eye on Fernandinho.

As for Taison, never seen him play and never heard of him before he scored that goal.

Manchester clubs linked with him, which is a shame.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-and-manchester-city-chasing-1496401

http://metro.co.uk/2012/12/06/fernandinho-admits-january-manchester-move-but-refuses-to-reveal-united-or-city-3304920/

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/362983/Manchester-City-and-United-ready-to-pounce-for-Fernandinho-