Taison

magic weeds

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Citeh loggers are getting nobody. If he goes, he will play for Chelsea with his pal Oscar.

Why do Brazilians always have to like and be best friends with each other?

I heard something that Wallace would help Neymar get here, LOOOOOOOOOOL! I bet they dont even know one another...

Is it only me who trusts our scouting network in this transfer?

When was the last time we spent around £10 million on a player for him to turn out to be a flop?

Azpi, Moses, Ba, Cahill, De Bruyne, Courtois, Lukaku and Marin all cost around that much and I'd only call Marin a flop so far. Even Meireles did a job for a while. Then there's the Matas and Ramires of this world who cost a bit more but seem to have worked out.

Could it be that the scouts know far more than people on here do and that he might be a useful player for us?

Is it only me who trusts our scouting network in this transfer?

When was the last time we spent around £10 million on a player for him to turn out to be a flop?

Azpi, Moses, Ba, Cahill, De Bruyne, Courtois, Lukaku and Marin all cost around that much and I'd only call Marin a flop so far. Even Meireles did a job for a while. Then there's the Matas and Ramires of this world who cost a bit more but seem to have worked out.

Could it be that the scouts know far more than people on here do and that he might be a useful player for us?

We don't know if Lukaku and Marin aren't flops and Cahill isn't exactly the best defender out there. Also, we overpayed for Luiz, so the same could happen to Taison (11mi is too much).

I wont even mention Torres...

We don't know if Lukaku and Marin aren't flops and Cahill isn't exactly the best defender out there. Also, Luiz was overpayed, so the same could happen to Taison (11mi is too much).

I wont even mention Torres...

Lukaku is 19, getting better week by week and cost roughly £12 million. At the moment it seems like a good bit of business. If he wasn't a Chelsea player, there would be a 200-page thread saying we should sign him up.

Marin was a good bit of business at the time, but he simply became surplus to requirements after we qualified for the CL. I actually think one could argue it was a good bit of business that simply suffered due to changed circumstances.

Cahill has been great for £7million and has really stepped up in Terry's absence (both this season and in the CL Final). It was a phenomenal bit of business.

Luiz hasn't panned out the way anyone hoped, but he has shown flashes of brilliance, helped us win the CL and still probably has a lot of sell-on value. But Torres is the big black mark in the book, and that seems to have been one man's decision - Abramovich. In fact if you look at our dealings since Emenalo took over as DoF, we've bought players who are younger and with something to prove rather than established stars.

Taison comes under that heading. He's the type of transfer we've done well in recent times, so I'm inclined to trust our scouts. The fact that Shakhtar were also interested goes a little way to making me more confident considering their track record with Brazilians (Willian, Fernandinho, Elano).

Excuse me but what do you know about Taison ?

Not much but what am trying to say is that when get too many people on the bus,it's sometimes difficult handle it,it makes it difficult for the coach to make permanent spuad.

Why do Brazilians always have to like and be best friends with each other?

I heard something that Wallace would help Neymar get here, LOOOOOOOOOOL! I bet they dont even know one another...

It´s a good question. Most likely, they support each other a lot. Some say, they love to dance samba together too.

Not much but what am trying to say is that when get too many people on the bus,it's sometimes difficult handle it,it makes it difficult for the coach to make permanent spuad.

I thought Chelsea got off the bus when Di M left ?

It´s a good question. Most likely, they support each other a lot. Some say, they love to dance samba together too.

Some say it wrong, because only in RJ people dance samba. 90% of the population does not even like samba...

I watched him a lot in "Internacional from Porto Alegre". At the time that he played in Brazil, he was not a flop. Fast, smart and skilled. The videos from youtube show nothing of his skills. He could link really well with the midfield, he had a good kick and tech and he also would do plays that nobody expected. For not being tall or strong, he doesn't show, but he were a killer. Don't know now, he may have killed his talent playing in Ukraine... But Willian improved his skills alright, so... Who's knows? He may be a monster.