Taison

magic weeds

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar is much more suited to a CM role but we don't play a formation with CM's. We have two extremes almost, either CAM's or CDM's which makes it very hard to find a specific place to play Oscar since he has abilities for both but is molded to a position specifically.

I can't see where the club are coming from on this transfer, most people who have seen him say that he isn't Chelsea quality. If we have to have another AM I'd much rather us spend a little extra and get Isco.

When you keep talking about Isco and Willian in this theard it shows that you dont realy think about what you're talking about when it comes to transfers and you just want to see the big names coming to the team. I mean people who know Taison are telling you he's a Second Striker/Winger, and there are good sources saying we want him, so how are you coming up with Isco and Willian as "Better options then him" when they arent the same type of players at all? they are both very simillar to Hazard, Mata and Oscar, Taison offers somthing else, so why you cant understand that the club probably think we need THIS kind of player and not another Playmaker?

You can say stuff like "i think we need a CAM, not a Second Striker/Winger", but things like "we could get Isco with few more millions" is just stupid!

The fact that we went after him after we couldn't get our primary target for that position

Its not a fact at all. In fact, there wasnt any good source that suggested we were after Modric in the summer (Btw Guardian and Telegraph are not good sources and made up tons of stories about Chelsea).

Its not a fact at all. In fact, there wasnt any good source that suggested we were after Modric in the summer (Btw Guardian and Telegraph are not good sources and made up tons of stories about Chelsea).

Wait....are we now saying we weren't after Modric? :blink:

We'll see. Don't understand this transfer at all if it happens. He's been pretty good (hardly dominant) player in a poor league, and plays a position we don't really need. I could understand us buying a new winger/attacking midfielder if it's someone who is a clear upgrade on what we already have. If we could get a player like Reus, or Kroos (we can't), it's different because they are going to make your team better. Is Taison better than Marin? Will he be better than De Bruyne next season? Don't get it.

We'll see. Don't understand this transfer at all if it happens. He's been pretty good (hardly dominant) player in a poor league, and plays a position we don't really need. I could understand us buying a new winger/attacking midfielder if it's someone who is a clear upgrade on what we already have. If we could get a player like Reus, or Kroos (we can't), it's different because they are going to make your team better. Is Taison better than Marin? Will he be better than De Bruyne next season? Don't get it.

he can play left wing.. mata days in wings are over, he will play on left wings/ striker

the marin problem is still ther, could be on his way out this summer tbh.

people also undermined willian remember?

oh how we forgot, he tore our arse into pieces in champions league.

Who undermined Willian? People who don't know about him, the same ones trying to look smart and pretend they have seen Taison?

One of my first posts here was about Willian being better than Moses, you have no idea how much rage I received...