Taison

magic weeds

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have anybody watched this guy played ?

It looks like he is a striker, strange I thought we are going to recall lukaku for next season

I hope he is not striker, he only has 4! goals this season and that in Ukrainian league. Nothing impressive. Probably he is winger or very average striker...

If he can do a 'Taarabt' with end product, I take it. He is good dribbler, but has not best finishing and ending actions. Lot of dribbling but no end product. I think he would be good for squad role and maybe turn great, BUT if he wont I realy dont know what will we do with him. He will probably play less big but still important games and if he will be frustrating and with no end product, I dont see sucess in that. If he turns in Valencia of Utd, he will be very very useful.

As I watched only game or two of him (when he played in EL) Im not the judge and will give him chance to prove. The only downside I see is that signing such player will limit Feruz, Piazon chances... Why not give Feruz a run and see how he does? Hes young but without trying, believe and patience, we will never create a big player from our youth school.

i think feruz just like nathan need more time to find their feet with the first team,even their boss(piazon) is now finding his feet,we don't have to rush into things, otherwise error!

Sometimes, I am amused to read some of these questions here.

What´s he like, do we need him..

Any good player that is brought in to strengthened the squad should be welcomed, I feel.

Benat, Taison, Isco...whoever, I would take them all.

After all, we all should be pleased to see Roman buying these players. Currently, the team is in transition & buying players, I just like to point out. Therefore, relax, be happy, Chelsea are buying for the future.

Sometimes, I am amused to read some of these questions here.

What´s he like, do we need him..

Any good player that is brought in to strengthened the squad should be welcomed, I feel.

Benat, Taison, Isco...whoever, I would take them all.

Well that's just stupid. We don't want to be like Liverpool buying tons of mediocre players. We should only buy Chelsea level players. I don't think Taison is that. Well, hopefully he's better than Marin at least and then it would have been a good buy to strengthen our depth.

Well that's just stupid. We don't want to be like Liverpool buying tons of mediocre players. We should only buy Chelsea level players. I don't think Taison is that. Well, hopefully he's better than Marin at least and then it would have been a good buy to strengthen our depth.

We...?

Since you are not part of Chelsea management, I assume you have no say in it. Let those in the management decide whom to buy, then.

..O...K...? Taison is still not convincing anyone. No one really wants him.

Who is no one ?

May I simplify it ?

Every team have scouts who are following players. Therefore, I assume someone at Chelsea identified him as potential buy.

So, let those who know much more about him to decide whether he should be bought or not.

We, as Chelsea fans should be pleased to see new players being brought in, I feel.

..O...K...? Taison is still not convincing anyone. No one really wants him.

says the fan that supports the club and has no football knowledge what so ever, i agree the club made huge mistake in the past with big money, but this lad played with oscar before our brazilian connection is strong, he might our messi... you never know.

I hate to stir up a quarrel but Chelsea fans should be pleased to see Roman buying players, I feel.

Whether any of them will fit in or not, every club buys duds, only time will tell.

Plenty of money around Chelsea club, what´s another 10m for Roman ?

Currently, the club is in transition, we all know it. Therefore, I assume players are going to be bought at every opportunity.

So many games awaits Chelsea, why not buy players who could help the team in the long run ?

yeh we don't wanna be like the shitters,liverfool,qpr and in a way man city.

I hate to stir up a quarrel but Chelsea fans should be pleased to see Roman buying players, I feel.

Whether any of them will fit in or not, every club buys duds, only time will tell.

Plenty of money around Chelsea club, what´s another 10m for Roman ?

Currently, the club is in transition, we all know it. Therefore, I assume players are going to be bought at every opportunity.

So many games awaits Chelsea, why not buy players who could help the team in the long run ?

because we keep spending "small" amounts of 7 million here, 10 million here, mostly to loan out and then never see them again.

I know we need squad players, but I'd rather see squad players come from our one of our numerous youth products or current loaners, and spend proper money on proper first team players like another striker and another midfielder, like a deep lying play maker and a DM that is better than Mikel

You are just like the Belgians when it comes to Luiz. :lol:

Just ignore some posts that might bother you, there is no need to be that agressive (all the time) when someone posts some shit about David.

We have gotten into a point where no one can disagree with Lukaku or Luiz...

25 Million for him was too much and we never needed a central defender that year (Jan 2011) we needed a creative central midfielder and an offensive midfielder, we have Mata now, Oscar, Hazard but still no CM.Luiz is not a bad player, but not a world class player, we had Carvalho-Terry at their best, that was the best DC's pair in the world for a time, Luiz-Cahill is not that good, every champion has a very good defence, we still lack this but since Luiz is playing in midfield we really improved defensively.