Taison

magic weeds

Why do you talk without knowing the guy?

That's what everyone in this thread is doing. It's all they can do though.

I'm only paying attention to what Brazilian members have to say about him because they've seen a lot more of him than we have. Oh, and watching youtube videos.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen him play so can't comment on his ablilities but to think a few more million could get us a proven top class player in Isco or even Willian makes me question this deal. If we're really buying this guy for £12m I seriously hope he has been thoroughly scouted to make sure he's good enough and able to make an impact.

Haven't seen him play so can't comment on his ablilities but to think a few more million could get us a proven top class player in Isco or even Willian makes me question this deal. If we're really buying this guy for £12m I seriously hope he has been thoroughly scouted to make sure he's good enough and able to make an impact.

A proven top class player like Isco will not be prepared to sit on a bench and be used for rotation.

Here is that mediocre player. Learn, research, listen to others & then fucking judge !

You have posted two goals and have given short examples of his qualities maybe more infos would help us judge!

And i can post old torres clips and i doubt anybody would still buy him for 50mil! Youtube does not really help!

Because I had a chat with someone far more familiar with him than me and he gave me an indication of what type of player he is. Okay? :rolleyes:

LMAO

You had a chat with someone familiar? :lol:

I will bow down, my King of unexperience! :worship:

LMAO

You had a chat with someone familiar? :lol:

I will bow down, my King of unexperience! :worship:

Yes, that's how I go about learning things I don't know about. I ask people who have more knowledge than me.

The one thing my friend emphasised was his versatility. If he can play across the four forward positions then that's one more choice off the bench, especially if Piazon goes on loan as a few people expect him to.

:wank2:

Yes, that's how I go about learning things I don't know about. I ask people who have more knowledge than me.

The one thing my friend emphasised was his versatility. If he can play across the four forward positions then that's one more choice off the bench, especially if Piazon goes on loan as a few people expect him to.

:wank2:

WOW, very intelligent your friend...

P.S: Read my edited post, think I have given a much more insightful review of him than your "friend".

I get the 'Overrated Brazillian' and 'Brazillian Marin' vibes from this. I would prefer a player who starts out as a Squad player but has the potential to be a starter (Like Moses has done). From what I'm reading Taison is mediocre with little potential. Athough, I'd take him (with a bit of Skepticism) as we need depth in the 3 Amigos' position. I'm unsure as to what we are going for. Do we want a winger or another Attacking Midfielder?

A host of better options:

Sanchez, Nani, Honda, Walcott, Willian, maybe even Zaha (?).

I get the 'Overrated Brazillian' and 'Brazillian Marin' vibes from this. I would prefer a player who starts out as a Squad player but has the potential to be a starter (Like Moses has done). From what I'm reading Taison is mediocre with little potential. Athough, I'd take him (with a bit of Skepticism) as we need depth in the 3 Amigos' position. I'm unsure as to what we are going for. Do we want a winger or another Attacking Midfielder?

A host of better options:

Sanchez, Nani, Honda, Walcott, Willian, maybe even Zaha (?).

For 3mi yes, not for 11.

Buy Isco with 15-20 then...

From what I can gather, he'll simply provide competition on the flanks and a different, pacier option upfront. It just seems to be a decent, cheapish deal to provide strength in an area we're lacking a little, especially if Oscar is going to move to a deeper position.

Personally I'm not particularly excited by this deal, not am I all that offended by it. He won't be on massive wages and he'll probably have re-sale value at the end if things don't work out.

especially if Oscar is going to move to a deeper position.

I don't understand where people are making this assumption from? When has this ever been stated?
I prefer if Frank-fucking-Lampard was given a contract than buying this lad.

Frank plays in the pivots...