Taison

magic weeds

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because we keep spending "small" amounts of 7 million here, 10 million here, mostly to loan out and then never see them again.

I know we need squad players, but I'd rather see squad players come from our one of our numerous youth products or current loaners, and spend proper money on proper first team players like another striker and another midfielder, like a deep lying play maker and a DM that is better than Mikel

Since we all know, players are bought left & right by Chelsea. Some are loaned out, some did not work out & some did not get their chances. Over the years I have been following Chelsea I hardly saw any player coming out of their academy. That´s the way it is, whether we like it or not. There are certain things I do not like to see. Do I have any choice ? No, I do not. I am just a fan, who´s hoping to see Chelsea playing an attacking football & of course winning games, trophies...

As you posted...Chelsea to spend proper money..? What does it mean ? I kind of lost here.

If he comes, I'll support him regardless if he is a superstar or a relatively unknown player.. he might turn out to be a very decent player and plus we could use some depth - for the sake of the club and options for Rafa. Not going to feel sorry for players if they can't get playing time, bcs they are not as good as other players at same position. Real life and transfers aren't like FM, where you got fixed values and potentials programmed in - in reality there are tons of factors that can make or break a player great.

Players have been forced to play too many games & Chelsea are desperate to strengthen the club.

Therefore, we as fans should welcome any new player coming in.

Who are we to judge who should be bought ? Shouldn´t we leave this decision to Chelsea´s management, instead ?

Players have been forced to play too many games & Chelsea are desperate to strengthen the club.

Therefore, we as fans should welcome any new player coming in.

Who are we to judge who should be bought ? Shouldn´t we leave this decision to Chelsea´s management, instead ?

Erm... the fans? What's the point in having a forum for discussion if we can't judge the club's policy?

But I do agree with your point that the interest in Taison is sparked by professional scouts who must be credited for knowing what they are doing. It would be refreshing to actually see a player blossom and reach his potential only at CFC, instead of buying the next alleged over-prized "star" who made it at an other club.

Erm... the fans? What's the point in having a forum for discussion if we can't judge the club's policy?

But I do agree with your point that the interest in Taison is sparked by professional scouts who must be credited for knowing what they are doing. It would be refreshing to actually see a player blossom and reach his potential only at CFC, instead of buying the next alleged over-prized "star" who made it at an other club.

I do not disrespect anyone´s opinion but when I read those dribbles about..what for, he is no good, we do not need him..etc.

It makes me wonder, what club is he rooting for though.

says the fan that supports the club and has no football knowledge what so ever, i agree the club made huge mistake in the past with big money, but this lad played with oscar before our brazilian connection is strong, he might our messi... you never know.

Wow...Just wow...