BlueLion.

Poll  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Your MOTM Vs Wigan?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game showed that making Torres undisputed number one might end up costing Robbie his job. We need to give him competition whether that is by Danny or a new forward.

Danny should get a start against Reading.

Hopefully a new forward.

He wasn't that bad FFS - he should have had a penalty and looked sharp!

Fuck me did you watch Suarez? Now there's a shit striker ATM...

Lay of Torres - focus on the other players that didn't show up...

He wasn't bad compared to what he was like under AVB and Carlo but he wasn't brilliant, he has still done nothing to suggest he can fill the shoes of number 1 forward.

Torres wasn't that bad, just some final passes let him down, most notably Ivanovic near the end and a couple of shit ref decisions, 1 of which should've been a penalty and of course an effort off the line. I think he looks alright, the worst player again was Mikel, i dunno what's going on with him. He finished last season so well but is now what he used to be. Very lax on the ball, not commanding enough and keeps giving the ball away or going back all the time. He just walks through games doing sweet fuck all.

I'm happy tho, it was a pretty comfortable win in a potential tricky game. We scored 2 early goals and strolled through it with minimal fuss, keeping a clean sheet and that's good for our match on Wednesday. Bit of confidence restored and not much energy consumed. Also in a weekend where Arsenal drew, City struggled, Liverpool and Tottenham lost and Man Utd have a potentially hard game tomorrow, a win for us was huge, really, really big win already.

Whenever our rivals falter, we need to take advantage and today we have. Also nice to see Oscar get on and Hazard get MOTM, shutting many idiots up in the process.