BlueLion.

Poll  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Your MOTM Vs Wigan?

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because obviously people aren't too happy with the performance, people aren't complaining about the result or anything entirely, they are just concerned.

God you post the most obvious shit in the world.

Don't like what i post, then feel free to use the ignore button.

Three points won, at a tricky place to go, a partly very good display and lots of positive signs of the attacking movement.

Few defensive liabilities, few individual mistakes.

Still no need to hate like some do on here. Unbelieveable.

It's as if people expect us to play for 90 minutes like we played for the first 6. As if we need to win every match 7-0 for people to be satisfied. A 2-0 away win against anybody in the Premier League is a good result.

So you go from 'lol' to that?, really it took you that much time to think of what to say... and that was it?.

I know im kicking myself, tommorow when im out getting pissed with a mate i haven't seen for years, i will be screwing that i didn't respond to you sharpish, tbh it might ruin my day :(

I think the team done well , theres alot of things we need to work on but with a bunch of new players trying to gel , fitness issues due to pre season being interupted and other factors i'll take a 2-0 comfortable win any day. i think we will improve alot after the first month or so once the players are sharper.

1, The ref was awful, McArthur and Caldwell both should be sent off. Caldwell's tackle on Hazard could be a straight red for a strict ref.

2, What's the deal with Cech's long hoofy goal kicks?! Annoyed the hell out of me! Gave away possessions every bloody time and he just kept doing that. Back four didn't help him out either by making themselves available for Cech to pass to.

3, 3 Pts matter. Let's destroy Reading!

1. 2nd half starts. forwards kick off and pass ball back to Luiz via Bertrand/Cole. Luiz takes one look up front and launches it forward - harmlessly into the hands of Al Habsi

2. 56 mins gone, same situation, Luiz dumps it long. comes to nothing.

someone tell david luiz to not play the ball long aimlessly please.

@Kojo,

but clearly his positional sense was maddening. he was acting as the 3rd cb and puttin us under pressure. maybe it was rdm's orders but mikel should be kicked right out of the double pivot imo