Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

You can post all the fantasy lineups you want but on Sunday we will see the same XI that stated against City.

Actually, we shouldn't even bother posting any lineups we want considering it usually differs from all the ones suggested or wanted.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you know this, how?

Oh common, it's Sturridge we're talking about 10 assists in 82 Chelsea appearences.. and Torres isnt the type of player that likes playing alongside another striker

And having Dani playing up front with Torres would mean either ramires, oscar, mata or hazard would lose their place in the starting XI

Oh common, it's Sturridge we're talking about 10 assists in 82 Chelsea appearences.. and Torres isnt the type of player that likes playing alongside another striker

And having Dani playing up front with Torres would mean either ramires, oscar, mata or hazard would lose their place in the starting XI

a striker is not judged on assists.

You'd be lucky if hes played 28 times for Chelsea, never mind 82.

But if we are playing with two up top... then you need a combination that can link up together and i dont think Sturridge can do that

fair enough that what u THINK. but we would only play 2 strikers if they would have enough rest for next match, so we dont need to think of that because we're in for one hell of a long season.

You'd be lucky if hes played 28 times for Chelsea, never mind 82.

He has played 82 times for Chelsea in all competitions, or at least according to Wikipedia. In his first two seasons he played mostly as a substitute and last season was his first as a regular starter so I wouldn't read too much into his statistics.

I wouldn't say its fair to say that a striker isn't judged by his assists. Sometimes the strikers job is to create goals just as much as it is to score them.

Oh then buying Torres for 50m after he provided 18 assists last season just feel so much better now...

Torres

Hazard - Mata

Lampard - Ramires

Romeu/Mikel

Cole - Terry - Cahill - Ivanovic

Cech

1. This is opening game for new season ,,and we have to take this game with good result

Win with 2/3 defiisit goal it would be enough,,and i think it's important that we get clean sheet,,

if we can get this result than we have confidence to get through the season

2. From city game with 4-2-3-1 mata and ramires not in his best position

mata have small contribution because hazard do what mata should do

ramires he is not really good as a winger ,,so It look like 4-3-3 is good formation for us.

3. Mata and Hazard can change position in the game and give them creativity to attack

4. Def Midfiel,,is our main problem,,Mikel can't control the ball,,,and romeu lack of experience

so i hope who will be play will give his best

5. i hope Oscar and Marin will be available for this game,,and they can come as substitute

I feel like the lineup will be

torres

mata-hazard

lampard-ramires-(mikel/essien)

cole-luiz-jt-ivan

I dont know the exact formation but I believe it will be those 11 lads starting, with

marin

oscar

bertrand

romeu

being our main subs, I am really excited this is the dawn of a new generation at the bridge

This shouldn't be too difficult a fixture for Chelsea, though I believe new boys Oscar and Hazard may take a few games to get going. Saying that the combination of Juan Mata and a hopefully resurgent Fernando Torres should see chelsea through. I reckon 3-1 Chelsea. Click here to see my predictions of the other premier league games this weekend.