• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be the team:

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Oriol - Lampard

Ramires - Mata - Hazard

Torres

it would be very intreting to see romeu instead of mikel and seeing the difference, don't think it will happen though.

This will be the team:

Cech

Ivanovic - Luiz - Terry - Cole

Oriol - Lampard

Ramires - Mata - Hazard

Torres

Oriol to start the first game of the season, with hardly any minutes during pre-season? If its going to be 4-2-3-1 it will be Mikel and Lampard in the center again...with the only possible change being Essien for Mikel.

Quite excited now, we need to take advantage, something we failed to so many times last season which also included a trip to Wigan which was a terrible display. I'm cautious because Wigan do seem to be improving bit by bit and it's their first game of the season in front of their own fans so will wanna put in a good showing and sort of right the wrongs of the clash at the Bridge late last season where they will still probably feel hard done by. I do expect us to get the job done and stop this miserable run of bad results.

I'd actually like to see Danny play in this one, he was good there last season and it's his kinda game to try n show himself to Robbie that he still wants to be playing and he doesn't want to be left out. Looking forward to it.

Quite excited now, we need to take advantage, something we failed to so many times last season which also included a trip to Wigan which was a terrible display. I'm cautious because Wigan do seem to be improving bit by bit and it's their first game of the season in front of their own fans so will wanna put in a good showing and sort of right the wrongs of the clash at the Bridge late last season where they will still probably feel hard done by. I do expect us to get the job done and stop this miserable run of bad results.

I'd actually like to see Danny play in this one, he was good there last season and it's his kinda game to try n show himself to Robbie that he still wants to be playing and he doesn't want to be left out. Looking forward to it.

I agree, i wouldn't mind seeing Danny on the right hand side, with the abscence of Marin, and the fact oscar probably won't start yet, however the problem being if he gets injured we have no other backup strikers which is why i doubt he will play.

I hope he doesnt play mikel! please no mikel!

understand alot of you on here really like him but i dont rate him for shit!

He is stable defensive midfielder. I know in CS he didn't play well and lost the ball badly few times but you have to remember how he played when it was getting serious. I don't really remember the exact statisctics but he hardly ever lost the possesion under RDM.

Also i don't think Essien would be a wiser choice for this game because he unlike Mikel likes to push forward which could really cost us a lot if Wigan is going to park the bus and wait for the perfect moment to counter-attack.

Well, we're already ahead of Liverpool, Tottenham and QPR without playing. Let's do em 6-0 like we did 2 years ago and go top!

I would love to see Sturridge behind Torres with Mata and Hazard out wide. It lets Sturridge play down the middle although not quite in a 2 up top. I'd like to see it.

mata maybe rested for the start of the season according to di matteo. oscar debut looks imminent atleast from the bench after meireles plays his farewell game for Chelsea i hope