Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i'm completely honest, i would drop Lampard, and have Mikel - Romeu in the double pivot.

If you want to play in the double pivot you have to be disciplined, Lampard constantly goes forward and that leaves Mikel vulnerable.

If i'm completely honest, i would drop Lampard, and have Mikel - Romeu in the double pivot.

If you want to play in the double pivot you have to be disciplined, Lampard constantly goes forward and that leaves Mikel vulnerable.

Romeu + mikel will make our midfield become too static(Netherlands in euro). You need one player who is more mobile( lampard, ramires, meireles) and one that is more static.( essien, mikel, Romeu). Romeu is one option but rdm does not trust him. Essien is another option, he is just not good enough anymore. So we are stuck with mikel who lose the ball every two touches

I agree, it's all Lampards fault Mikels shit.

I would play this team:

Torres

Mata - Oscar - Hazard

Lampard - Romeu

Cole - Terry - Cahill - Ivanovic

Cech

Subs: Turnbull, Bertrand, Luiz, Mikel, Romeu, Marin, Sturridge.

You mean Ramires instead of Romeu ? if so i agree.

You can post all the fantasy lineups you want but on Sunday we will see the same XI that stated against City.

Agreed (depending on Luiz). There was a reason RDM played that 11 vs City. Would personally prefer to see Hazard behind Torres and Mata on the wing but I can guarantee that neither will stick to one position anyway. Hopefully Marin will be fit to come on from the bench as well.