Oscar

themightyblue

Ive never dislikerd the lad, he just pissed me off some.

When he came I had high hopes for him (like too many other players on that RW position) .But he was just so inconsistent and seemed to go into hibernation come the new year that you just give in hoping.

But hes really had some moments of true genius that we cant forget for which I thank him.

I still woulda like to see him have a go at WB.

We shall miss the strange pics he has taken with his sister.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

It's all good getting that money but FML! We sold Mata and even De Bruyne just to have him 'provide balance' and look at how that's turned out. :doh::rant:

If it makes you feel any better, neither would fit anywhere in our current system. 

Finally! 

What a big disappointment this guy has been. He had the tools, but he lacks ambition, goals, will. Biggest proof of that is settling to go to China at this age. 

He had potential to be more than he turned out to be, but he comformed with mediocrity. What a waste of everything, lately more so of space 

When we first signed him in a short space of time together with Hazard, I said I was more excited about him than Hazard. I think I based that off of his performances in the Olympic games, he was great there. In hindsight I can say I was wrong. Never the best footballer, but he did produce some brilliant moments for us and he was instrumental in some of the successes we enjoyed (Jose's title winning season for example). I am thankful to him for the good he offered and I wish him all the best.

Inconsistency ruined his time here. Probably had the best start you could ask for by scoring a brace on his debut in the CL. Just seemed like a one off in all fairness. I guess the crazy amount of games he played when he first joined (75+ in year and a bit) might have contributed to him being fatigued for part of his time, but he just never looked like regaining any sort of form to nail down a first team place once again.

The fact he's off to China says more about his lack of ambition tbh. At least he'll be covered for life.

IT's Done! So fucking happy he's off.

Was never Oscar's biggest fan, and fankly never bought the hype with this kid. Especially when the "Bitter-One", chose him over KDB and Mata... Yes, that still hurts to this day. Because that was, without a doubt, the single-worst demostration of talent evaluation I've ever seen. 

Anywho, he's off to make life changing money. We all would make that decision (100/100 times), but thank you China for buying out deadwood. 

Edit: And to all those people that don't understand how modern football is played. Here's why you Chelsea sign: Pato, Miazga, etc. etc.