Oscar

themightyblue

Sky Sports News HQ understands Chelsea midfielder Oscar is aware of interest from China - but despite quotes attributed to him in the Brazilian media, he is happy in London and wants to stay at Stamford Bridge and fight for his first team place.

2 hours ago, Fernando said:

Oscar keen to stay at Chelsea despite China link - Sky sources

Chelsea midfielder Oscar is aware of interest in him from China - but could yet be staying at Stamford Bridge, according to Sky sources.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/10695728/oscar-keen-to-stay-at-chelsea-despite-china-link-sky-sources

They legit tweeted this few hours before your tweet

Oscar has been heavily linked with a move away from the club and his future was discussed

'The situation of Oscar will be clear in the next days. I prefer to stop talking! Oscar started the season very well with us when we played 4-3-3. When I switched to another formation he didn’t play a lot but I always count on him because he is a really good young player. Sometimes there are situations that are very difficult to face, but his situation will be clearer in the next days.'

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

From Conte this afternoon it sounds like it's a matter of when he goes rather than if he goes.

I doubt we will just let go if player without bringing someone in...and in january doing such business...meh I just hope we dont end up paying odd 30m pounds for some unknown stop gap like that guy from Genoa. 

60m would be alot of money and we should rather throw another 10-20m on it to get top player rather than two 30m ones who wont be good enough for first team, yet very expensive.

I can see Conte keeping Oscar till summer if parties somehow agree to pay same money in july.

1 minute ago, BlueLyon said:

I doubt we will just let go of player instead of bringing someone in...and in january doing such business...meh I just hope we dont end up paying odd 30m pounds for some unknown stop gap like that guy from Genoa. 

60m would be alot of money and we should rather throw another 10-20m on it to get top player rather than two 30m ones who wont be good enough for first team, yet very expensive.

I can see Conte keeping Oscar till summer if parties somehow agree to pay same money in july.

I fully expect that the moment the club knew of the interest and the amount that the search had begun. January is a difficult window due to a lot of players hard to get but yes I think we must be looking at getting someone in.

6 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I fully expect that the moment the club knew of the interest and the amount that the search had begun. January is a difficult window due to a lot of players hard to get but yes I think we must be looking at getting someone in.

Well we can always get Giacherini on loan from Napoli after his performances at Euros :ph34r: