Oscar

themightyblue

I'm not sure if he spared himself. He doesn't look like the kind of guy who would do that, but he showed an incredible mental fragility by being anxious and even careless for missing important matches for us. he really needs to mature and grow mentally even more than technically.

As I said I reserve judgment from now, but I'm going full throttle on him next season and I hope that's how he approaches it. He might miss that fighting spirit that usually separates champions from talents. I hope José is able to imprint it on him, he's young and can learn.

I don't think he was that bad today. His finishing was off, but his cross to Azpili in the Schurrle goal was perfect and he was active in the match, even if in bad form for most of it.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has taken advice from Scolari to take it a bit easy for the last couple of games of the season..such as not to put himself in the danger of getting tackled or injured before the WC.

I'm also turning a blind eye to his recent performances...but only because he was much better at the start of the season.

I wouldn't be surprised if he has taken advice from Scolari to take it a bit easy for the last couple of games of the season..such as not to put himself in the danger of getting tackled or injured before the WC.

I'm also turning a blind eye to his recent performances...but only because he was much better at the start of the season.

we didn't see Oscar sparing himself in the pitch, we've seen him poor piss which is completely different.

It's his lack of creation, precision, vision and overall poor performances that showed his poor form. He's tackled as he normally does imo, but even that wasn't the same quality as before. He had physical issues, but I think the biggest issues were mentally, but I didn't notice him purposefully avoiding contact or showing any disinterest.

I'm not sure Felipao would ask such thing though. He's been a club's manager for most of his career, he knows that's not fair.

Also, while very good with the NT, Oscar isn't the biggest star to deserve this kind of treatment from the manager. He's replaceable as we have quite a few AMs.

Looked far better playing deeper today.

Does better when he's got more space to operate and isn't asked to beat players or play an incisive final ball.

And he struggles with the ball in tight spaces. He needs space to function and does well running into space.

What a nasty shit-face thunder cunt that guy is. Absolutely disgusting shithouse club. The way they've conducted themselves concerning our players has been truly shameless. Why don't we just tell them to go fuck themselves, eh? Chelsea do NOT sell their best players! And Oscar despite his "dip" in form still has 14 goals this season. And why the fuck is he interested in Luiz anyway? Thiago Silva, Alex, Marquinhos (for fuck's sake, they signed this unproven kid for close to 45 million euros and he is basically a squad player, clueless fucks)

tumblr_m7w2mpGqws1qg39ewo1_500.gif

See, even the Queen tells PSG to go fuck themselves. Twats.

Niiiice :lol:

And he struggles with the ball in tight spaces. He needs space to function and does well running into space.

That showcases his current form not the player. He started in futsal with that small football in small indoor court. Tight control of the football is kinda básic there.

Had a fine match with a clear pk not given, good work rate, and an assist.

It's funny, because his poor performances post January have completely overshadowed his great start of the season when even Jose said he is the player that impressed him the most early into the season. Bottom line he was just as inconsistent as last season and I really hate the thought of him turning his focus entirely to the WC. If that's the case I'd ditch him for Reus (or someone else who is available) in a heartbeat. He is far from irreplaceable.

There's some good news and some bad news. The good news is that Oscar is actually on Twitter :D

The bad news is that he's apparently a one direction fan :mouthclosed:

Why, cos he's following Niall? Niall recovered from a bad injury at our training ground for a long time, remember! It's likely they became friends!

SNF19BIZNIAL-MAIN__1939202a.jpg

Plus Niall is my fave, leave him alone <3

Here's one...

tumblr_n2qi6nmrso1sl1xlbo1_500.jpg

Oscar joins the likes of David Beckham and Cristiano Ronaldo as Chelsea star strips down for underwear range

That showcases his current form not the player. He started in futsal with that small football in small indoor court. Tight control of the football is kinda básic there.

Had a fine match with a clear pk not given, good work rate, and an assist.

Of course but it really doesn't look like that with Oscar. His touch is very inconsistent and he isn't able to manipulate the ball in ways you'd associate with technically gifted/futsal players. He's a good player but operating in tight areas doesn't come natural to him.

Of course but it really doesn't look like that with Oscar. His touch is very inconsistent and he isn't able to manipulate the ball in ways you'd associate with technically gifted/futsal players. He's a good player but operating in tight areas doesn't come natural to him.

Confidence and fitness do affect technique esp first touch in a big way.

Check some of his earlier appearances or better yet go all the way before He got overplayed by us and brazil...

Next season will key for him.

Confidence and fitness do affect technique esp first touch in a big way.

Check some of his earlier appearances or better yet go all the way before He got overplayed by us and brazil...

Next season will key for him.

Honestly, at this point I hope so for his and our sake.

I think I've seen enough from Oscar to know what his strengths and weaknesses are. With time and space he can be a dangerous player but when games are compressed I don't think he has the poise and skill to consistently make a difference.

Honestly, at this point I hope so for his and our sake.

I think I've seen enough from Oscar to know what his strengths and weaknesses are. With time and space he can be a dangerous player but when games are compressed I don't think he has the poise and skill to consistently make a difference.

And unfortunately for us he plays in the wrong league and in a wrong position where players rarely get space and time on the ball. In this league, you have to create your own space with high level technical ability and intelligence which Oscar clearly lacks but people will no doubt make up all sorts of excuse for his ineptitude/weakness.