Oscar

themightyblue

He said yesterday he wishes the WC would start tomorrow: thats right, even before of the end of the season.

Not sure if he is the kind of player that have the ambition to play in a giant club.

Any chance of winning a trophy this year is gone. I don't know why he wouldn't want the world cup to start.. It's in his home country where he will worshipped. I don't know how this makes him seem any less committed to this club.. you're reading way too much into this.

Why, cos he's following Niall? Niall recovered from a bad injury at our training ground for a long time, remember! It's likely they became friends!

SNF19BIZNIAL-MAIN__1939202a.jpg

Plus Niall is my fave, leave him alone <3

Niall lucky bastard. Fuck him.

He said yesterday he wishes the WC would start tomorrow: thats right, even before of the end of the season.

Not sure if he is the kind of player that have the ambition to play in a giant club.

I think at the end of the day his age played a role.

The boy is 22 and he has a chance to play a World Cup in his country and he's Brazil's #10, even if Neymar took the number from him.

He's got anxious. I don't think he purposefully spared himself, he just got anxious and he wants it to happen already. It's probably a big dream come true and his little age and experience ended up cracking him a bit mentally.

Understandable from a boy his age... I'll reserve judgment for now.

If he got anxious, spared himself, then one may ask who pays his salary?

As I already suspected his willingness to perform back in January, I don't blame Jose why he questions his commitment. To me, that's something Oscar needs to explain. Let's see him in Brazil & I am almost certain Jose will keep an eye on him.

If he got anxious, spared himself, then one may ask who pays his salary?

As I already suspected his willingness to perform back in January, I don't blame Jose why he questions his commitment. To me, that's something Oscar needs to explain. Let's see him in Brazil & I am almost certain Jose will keep an eye on him.

Go ask whoever has to deal with anxiety if they choose to be anxious.

I think he was committed, but he couldn't focus, it became too much for him. And also that's only a theory, my take from it.

I didn't like some of his recent interviews, but I'll judge him after the World Cup, but not for the WC, but how he'll react in normal conditions for him.

Been really disappointed with Oscar this year. Mourinho publicly stated that Oscar was his no.10, you need to give 100% after hearing that from your manager. He dropped Mata for Oscar and unfortunately Oscar did not repay the favour.

Disagree. He was killing it at the start of the season.

Then Mourinho allowed Mata to leave. Suddenly Oscar's position is secured. His form drips as a consequence. Poor attitude IMO.

Then Mourinho allowed Mata to leave. Suddenly Oscar's position is secured. His form drips as a consequence. Poor attitude IMO.

I did say this year not season, meaning 2014.

I agree with this.

At the beginning of the season, he knew Mata was Chelsea's best player - and he needed to be at the top of his game every time to continually keep him out of the team.

Mourinho making those comments and selling Mata - no doubt - made him lose some motivation to prove himself.

I think what Mourinho is saying is right, Oscar was good at the start of the season then tailed off and when he says about Oscar having his mind on the world cup I think hes right.

I feel players playing for a huge club who were competing for a league title and a potential champions league final shouldn't have been prioritizing a world cup which doesn't happen to after the season ends.

Did Willian or David Luiz do the same as he did? No, did they hell. They got their heads down and kept going giving everything. Tbh if we play another player like Schurrle/Salah on the right I'd prefer to see Willian starting in the #10 position next season based on how well hes done the this season after adapting to the pace of English football.

If it is true, that he is saving himself for the world cup, then that is a poor mentality that shouldn't be allowed. Same goes for Lionel Messi at Barcelona, in which it has been ever so blatant (little lenient towards Lionel considering he has basically won everything at that club, twice,).

He honestly needs to re-think things if he wants to continue to develop himself. Look at Koke at Atletico (whom I feel both him and Oscar will be battling in the future for the best central attacking midfielder), he has been praised as being Xavi's successor, more than likely to play a big part for Spain in the World Cup, and has been nothing short of spectacular for Atletico this entire season, arguably the in-form Spaniard right now, giving everything for the club.

Club comes first.

If it is true, that he is saving himself for the world cup, then that is a poor mentality that shouldn't be allowed. Same goes for Lionel Messi at Barcelona, in which it has been ever so blatant (little lenient towards Lionel considering he has basically won everything at that club, twice,).

He honestly needs to re-think things if he wants to continue to develop himself. Look at Koke at Atletico (whom I feel both him and Oscar will be battling in the future for the best central attacking midfielder), he has been praised as being Xavi's successor, more than likely to play a big part for Spain in the World Cup, and has been nothing short of spectacular for Atletico this entire season, arguably the in-form Spaniard right now, giving everything for the club.

Club comes first.

Why would a foreign player consider club over country first? Koke is from Madrid and their youth setup. Oscar is a transfer from Brazil with no history to Chelsea prior to his transfer.

Oscar is a definite starter for Brazil at the world cup in Brazil. Koke might make the squad this summer...Two totally different situations.