Oscar

themightyblue

How is that?

Enlighten me into how such attitude does not matter?

you shouldnt judge someones attitude from a fucking interview. how he comes across in an interview has no bearing on his on the pitch commitment.

anyway im done with this tedious discussion.

you shouldnt judge someones attitude from a fucking interview. how he comes across in an interview has no bearing on his on the pitch commitment.

anyway im done with this tedious discussion.

From an interview?

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about attitude on the field!

You misunderstand me men. B)

From an interview?

What are you talking about?

I'm talking about attitude on the field!

You misunderstand me men. B)

ok. the last time i remember him on the field was against psg, and he looked fine to me.

Aww so cute of Oscar to take selfies of himself in his cool sunglasses. On a day that ended in frustration vs Norwich and sadness as Ashley says goodbye. Can't wait for preseason when he's posing with some stuffed animal for good luck on his instagram, only to burn out down the stretch yet again, which will be blamed on the WC of course. I hope he was wearing the shades because the future looks bright. I'm having my doubts.

Wont play because he has to keep himself healthy for wc? Passion to the club my ass. If he is truly injured, my bad, but I think kid isnt mentaly with club for quite some time...

He is good player, no doubt. But he must be much better next season if he wants to be our #10.

Aww so cute of Oscar to take selfies of himself in his cool sunglasses. On a day that ended in frustration vs Norwich and sadness as Ashley says goodbye. Can't wait for preseason when he's posing with some stuffed animal for good luck on his instagram, only to burn out down the stretch yet again, which will be blamed on the WC of course. I hope he was wearing the shades because the future looks bright. I'm having my doubts.

You mean how Hazard went to a Lillie match and was dropped for the Schalke game in the CL....

I swear if we sell Hazard, Oscar and Luiz im gonna be shitty as fuck. I'm still upset about the Mata transfer.

I am gonna be upset too but this is modern day football now. If we sell Hazard and Oscar but do better next season with the new players that come in that let it be so.

It's unusual but the most angry i got about a transfer was when we sold Raul Meireles, he was the kind of player that could pop up with a goal when nobody would expect it.

Anyway, players come and go, the club will be here forever.

I am gonna be upset too but this is modern day football now. If we sell Hazard and Oscar but do better next season with the new players that come in that let it be so.

It's unusual but the most angry i got about a transfer was when we sold Raul Meireles, he was the kind of player that could pop up with a goal when nobody would expect it.

Anyway, players come and go, the club will be here forever.

Still....I'd be heartbroken:/ Mou should leave before them. And I'm a HUGE Mou supporter.

Still....I'd be heartbroken:/ Mou should leave before them. And I'm a HUGE Mou supporter.

I would be upset but not heartbroken. There is something within these players(not just Hazard or Oscar) that i don't like. When i started to support Chelsea, Terry was coming through the ranks and then we got Lampard and then Drogba and then Cech.

I've grown to support Chelsea players that had a huge commitment to the club, maybe it's just modern day Football but it seems that nowdays players just don't care that much about the club, they seem to care more about their careers. But who am i to judge these players? Probably i would do the same thing too.

I just hope that next season the club gets the shit together and start to play Football without any drama in the dressing room. I'd rather watch Chelsea finish midtable with players like Azpilicueta or Terry (players that are commited to the club) than win everything with players like *insert any unloyal player name here*.

I always thought Chelsea was a magic club, with players that are so commited to the club that they would put the club above their careers. I read somewhere that a proffesional player(can't remember his name though) said that 'i wouldnt put my foot where John Terry sticks his head in' . This is what i ask for players, pure commitement to the club.

Many players will come and go but a few will be remembered as legends.

I would be upset but not heartbroken. There is something within these players(not just Hazard or Oscar) that i don't like. When i started to support Chelsea, Terry was coming through the ranks and then we got Lampard and then Drogba and then Cech.

I've grown to support Chelsea players that had a huge commitment to the club, maybe it's just modern day Football but it seems that nowdays players just don't care that much about the club, they seem to care more about their careers. But who am i to judge these players? Probably i would do the same thing too.

I just hope that next season the club gets the shit together and start to play Football without any drama in the dressing room. I'd rather watch Chelsea finish midtable with players like Azpilicueta or Terry (players that are commited to the club) than win everything with players like *insert any unloyal player name here*.

I always thought Chelsea was a magic club, with players that are so commited to the club that they would put the club above their careers. I read somewhere that a proffesional player(can't remember his name though) said that 'i wouldnt put my foot where John Terry sticks his head in' . This is what i ask for players, pure commitement to the club.

Many players will come and go but a few will be remembered as legends.

I see what you're saying. Willian, Schurrle, Azpi, Matic seem more like those players you would love than Hazard, Oscar, etc. Luiz loves tbis club though. Can't say anything about him.

I see what you're saying. Willian, Schurrle, Azpi, Matic seem more like those players you would love than Hazard, Oscar, etc. Luiz loves tbis club though. Can't say anything about him.

Yea you're right! Willian,Schurrle,Azpi are those kind of players i like, not really the best but they do their job. Schurrle is my favorite player at the momement. And yea, no words about Luiz, he loves the club, no words about that.