Oscar

themightyblue

Then justify it.

Reckless tackles. Out of position taking the ball up from defense. Poor positioning .Poor marking and constant ball watching. Poor mentality and a knack of inconsistency.

Lost track of how many goals we conceded due to his inability to overcome any of those weaknesses that he specifically is accounted for

Justified

People want go get rid of Luiz for Hummels lol Thats like picking cancer over aids or something like that.

Sometimes I wonder if people actually watch Mats at all.He makes just as many mistakes as Luiz and the worst part is that he makes mistakes in big games.I cant believe that scrub still starts for our national team.

Exactly. But he does have amazing potential to play amazingly. Of he can replicate some of his performances from the euros he is as good as gold.

Reckless tackles Out of position taking the ball up from defense. Poir positioning .Poor marking and constant ball watching. Poor mentality and a knack of inconsistency.

Lost track of how many goals we conceded due to his inability to overcome any of those weaknesses that he specifically is accounted for

Justified

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He is a fucking amazing player that uses Brazil #10, sorry if your little national team has no history!

Reckless tackles Out of position taking the ball up from defense. Poir positioning .Poor marking and constant ball watching. Poor mentality and a knack of inconsistency.

Justified

I didn't realise Oscar was a central defender...this is oscar's topic, right?

Here I was sitting thinking we were taking about Oscar, haha.

I didn't realise Oscar was a central defender...this is oscar's topic, right?

Here I was sitting thinking we were taking about Oscar, haha.

Yeah. Suppose I should of quoted Skipper's post on how the stick Luiz receives is apparently 'unfair' Not to mention its in an Oscar thread.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

He is a fucking amazing player that uses Brazil #10, sorry if your little national team has no history!

Was talking about Luiz first off.

Second, the history of my mother's nation hasn't had a generation of talent and a continuing growth of prospects of this magnitude and talent, ever. I am blessed to actually witness this current generation's (avoiding a few certain Catalan cunts) success and to achieve the stature of the most successful national side in history, winning Euro 08, World Cup 10, Euro 12 consecutively.

Now back on topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM95rY17qoU

Quite a talent he was better than all manu players except de gea I think benitez has taken to him in d last few weeks such dat he even plays him out of position just to b in d team and against an xperienced manu team at old trafford and being played out of position, 4 me he did superb

Another assist to ramires :D

I love when he switches with mata in the middle instead of just staying in the wings.

Mikel-rami + Mazacar = chelsea best midfield combo

That FSW should stop switching them so they get some serious chemistry going.

Had a bit of a start-stop performances in his first few months here. Now he has settled down he is improving every game. Still would like him to score more but he his having greater influences on the match, strength has improved massively and his link up play has improved. Good to see Rafa picking him more now as well.