Oscar

themightyblue

I think you have to remember that this is Oscar's first season, particularly in a league that is of a higher physicality than La Liga. Some players adaptation may take longer than others; however as you can see in European games, Oscar is showing his attributes to the team. Of course, Mata's first season is an exception as it was so good, and the current one it's even better. But I'm confident under the right management and given time, Oscar will show his strengths to Chelsea in the Premier League. I will say this - the amount of times he runs back to defend compared to Hazard and Mata is great - good work ethic!

I didnt make that comment, loool. It was richiehawtin87

Oscar in Barça would be after thiago, he would be in Barça b, and in Barça b with Rafinha S Roberto or others he would play very very little, and this arent the betters, Samper 17 years a player like him in Chelsea woulb be more necessary and good that Oscar, only see Casemeiro he plays whit Brasil national team but in Mdrid he doesnt have a place, in Chelsea he would remove the place to Mikel.

Quit talking shit. Oscar has a greater potential than anyone that La Masia has threw out in recent years. Matter of fact, He has more talent than anyone on Barca's Bench and B team. Not to mention he's a fucking regular international and already has a handful of experience more than any of them.

Difference with us and the joke that Barca is when handling potential, we don't fuck them off to some club as a reject than all of a sudden want them to 'come home' when they have reached their potential and make headlines.

Fuck off

LOL, no need to bash young Barca players...Rafa is probably going to make Brazil NT after wc2014...

Also, Thiago is pretty darn good... Probably was rated the best young player like 2-3 years ago, but since he can't break in the logjam midfield of Barca A team, people forgot about him...

However, I do think Oscar,Thiago and Gotze will be fighting in the future for number 1 midfielder in the world... With Chelsea getting rid of its static players, and bringing in dynamic players from brazil and belgium, look for Chelsea to be an exciting team and completely change its identity within the year or so...

Quite honestly I dont think Thiago will ever be fighting for the best midfielder in the world position unless he leaves Barca.

Imo it will be Wilshere vs Oscar vs Gotze

Oscar vs Gotze for sure. All of the others are a big question mark!

LOL, no need to bash young Barca players...Rafa is probably going to make Brazil NT after wc2014...

Also, Thiago is pretty darn good... Probably was rated the best young player like 2-3 years ago, but since he can't break in the logjam midfield of Barca A team, people forgot about him...

However, I do think Oscar,Thiago and Gotze will be fighting in the future for number 1 midfielder in the world... With Chelsea getting rid of its static players, and bringing in dynamic players from brazil and belgium, look for Chelsea to be an exciting team and completely change its identity within the year or so...

I wouldn't be surprised if they did let go of Thiago, then after several seasons Thiago shows the world that he is indeed the next Xavi prodigy with a little more spice, Barca will go on a huge media rampage stating they want Thiago home and that he is Barca DNA or any of that garbage.

Thiago is better than Wilshere, but than again Jack is more a cmf, while Thiago is a amf....

Anyways, Thiago, definitely has the ability... However, with Cesc and Iniesta in front of him, we will never see it......

Thiago better than Wilshere?No way man,We don't see Thiago play a whole lot, let alone against big teams.Wilshere has been fantastic against some of the best teams in the world.EPl,Barca,Brazil NT etc...

Oscar in Barça would be after thiago, he would be in Barça b, and in Barça b with Rafinha S Roberto or others he would play very very little, and this arent the betters, Samper 17 years a player like him in Chelsea woulb be more necessary and good that Oscar, only see Casemeiro he plays whit Brasil national team but in Mdrid he doesnt have a place, in Chelsea he would remove the place to Mikel.

Casemiro wasn't even really playing for SPFC. Brasil NT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Thiago better than Wilshere?No way man,We don't see Thiago play a whole lot, let alone against big teams.Wilshere has been fantastic against some of the best teams in the world.EPl,Barca,Brazil NT etc...

Eh, they play 2 different positions so.... It's kind of hard to compare now that I think about it......

However, as a amc or any attacking position, yea, I rate Thiago higher... Jack bosses center midfield well though and contributes on offense and defense......

Sergi Roberto and Rafinha better than Oscar...Casemiro playing for Brazil NT,please stop you are embarrassing yourself.These kids will probably be nobodies while Oscar is already performing at the highest level (PL and CL)

Number 38. New Madrid signing Casemiro has his number, and the club have registered him for the Champions League, showing that he figures in Mourinho's plans. He appears to be the type of midfielder Mourinho is looking for. Last year, in May, he made his debut with the Brazilian national team, in a friendly against Denmark. Not in vain. He came on at the end of the match to play together with Rómulo in the midfield, his natural position. Up front they had Óscar. He also played part of the match against Argentina, the day unstoppable Messi put them to the sword (4-3 Argentina). http://www.as.com/english/articulo/casemiro-brazilian-danger-from-the/20130208dasdenspo_1/Ten MORON ! hahahaha

Quite honestly I dont think Thiago will ever be fighting for the best midfielder in the world position unless he leaves Barca.

Imo it will be Wilshere vs Oscar vs Gotze

hahaha what a joke

Gotze Isco Whilshere, yes....and read this, Oliver Torres would be the number 1.

Number 38. New Madrid signing Casemiro has his number, and the club have registered him for the Champions League, showing that he figures in Mourinho's plans. He appears to be the type of midfielder Mourinho is looking for. Last year, in May, he made his debut with the Brazilian national team, in a friendly against Denmark. Not in vain. He came on at the end of the match to play together with Rómulo in the midfield, his natural position. Up front they had Óscar. He also played part of the match against Argentina, the day unstoppable Messi put them to the sword (4-3 Argentina). http://www.as.com/english/articulo/casemiro-brazilian-danger-from-the/20130208dasdenspo_1/Ten MORON ! hahahaha

That was their olympic team asshat.When was the last time you saw him in their squad?

Eh, they play 2 different positions so.... It's kind of hard to compare now that I think about it......

They don't. It's quite easy to compare Wilshere and Thiago since they're both meant to be the midfield maestros of their team.

Thiago's being moulded into the Xavi role at Barcelona and Wilshere is quite similar in that aspect. Jack Wilshere is the better player overall because he has a better defensive tenacity and simply because he's more of a leader than Thiago - Thiago needs to start more at Barcelona or move before you can say he's better than Wilshere. Jack used to be an AM himself but because he covers well Wenger/Owen Coyle decided to play him deeper, which has reaped rewards.