Oscar

themightyblue

No, it was a Fifa game that became a reality thanks to Tron...

I understand your concern, but two things. First, do you know anything about Brazil vs Argentina? Second, I think Oscar has already played in 4 or 5 Argentine games, so it is really vague when people talk about his performance against Argentina!

I meant the game in New jersey......

I meant the game in New jersey......

Any game vs Argentina is a huge game, you cant imagine. Specially one with two full squads...

I actually think this wasnt his best game vs Argentina, there was another one where he just owned them. However, this was in a bigger venue, so it was surely damm important (even though we lost).

He has played a total of 64 games this season including friendlies with Internacional and the Olympics, which means he will end the season with 70+ games.Damn.

Does this include the number of games he played with Internacional before joining us? Remember the Brazilian league was already underway (nearly halfway into the season IIR )

When I watch Bayern play Arsenal, I thought to myself, mang, imagine if Javi and Bastian were Chelsea two cmfs

Buy Capoue, Moutinho and you are very close to that, if not even better in some time...

This player is very overrated, mata in this season has done 10 times more than him, and barça have 10 players like him in the first team and his youth teams.

And how many of those ten players start regularly for their national teams?

This player is very overrated, mata in this season has done 10 times more than him, and barça have 10 players like him in the first team and his youth teams.

First Team is like iniesta, Xavi, Thiago and Cesc.

If he that good right now, that's great for us!!

Well, we're not Barcelona, so your point is pretty invalid, right?

And Barcelona's little prodigies would all go home crying to their mothers after facing defenders like Huth and Shawcross who will just kick the shit out of them.

He's Brazilian , let him roam and he'll fuck every single team . He's like that guy on Football Manager who only performs when you grant him full creativity :P

Luiz on Oscar...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2289235/David-Luiz-praises-Chelseas-Oscar-ahead-Steaua-Bucharest-game.html

'I try to help him every day with this,' said Luiz. 'I tell him he's an amazing player with the talent to make the difference and change every game. I tell him to be happy and trust in his football. Some players need this. My job is to give confidence to the guys like Oscar.

'He is so shy but I say, "Come on, you have the quality to be in a side with the best players in the world and you have the opportunity to show that".

'Some guys in Brazil don't, they have the quality but they don't have the opportunity to come to Europe and show the world what an amazing player they are.
So, I say, "Come on, don't be shy, show your quality".'

Luiz, who is definitely not shy, is a friend and neighbour as well as a team-mate.

He has been helping Oscar to settle in London and learn English.

'He is a young guy who wants to learn every day,' said Luiz. 'Every game now he is more intelligent. He can grab the game and he's waiting for
the moment to decide the games.

'When he first came he was so excited and wanted to do everything. With the first ball, he wanted to shoot. But now he's more mature. We need this guy for a long time at Chelsea.'

Ugh...there's no point really, but what the hell. Nobody, and I mean, nobody with any knowledge of football thinks David Luiz at this point in time is a world class defensive midfielder. Luiz has played about 5 games at the position Even if they were five fantastic games, that's not enough games to be considered a top class player. Javi Martinez has nothing to do with this discussion. He's a very good defensive midfielder for years in La Liga so he is not unproven at all. HMartinez' price tag and Luiz's quality as a defensive midfielder are not even remotely related in any way. It's like your comparing a a rhinoceros to a bag of twizzlers and saying "see!!!" No, I don't see.

hahahah Luiz better than J Martinez??? hahha are you kidding me? Martinez only good midfielder in la liga? ah lampard or Gerrard only goods in premier, for this reason they arent goods? what a moron ! Martinez in his first year is headline in Bayern, in the best bayern in years, Luiz is very irregular, Martinez have better technique pass and isnt that irregular than Luiz in defence, he´s more player than Luiz, easy. In this forum u dreams a lot hahahaha

Oscar is 20 and >>> thiago

Oscar in Barça would be after thiago, he would be in Barça b, and in Barça b with Rafinha S Roberto or others he would play very very little, and this arent the betters, Samper 17 years a player like him in Chelsea woulb be more necessary and good that Oscar, only see Casemeiro he plays whit Brasil national team but in Mdrid he doesnt have a place, in Chelsea he would remove the place to Mikel.

This player is very overrated, mata in this season has done 10 times more than him,

I think you have to remember that this is Oscar's first season, particularly in a league that is of a higher physicality than La Liga. Some players adaptation may take longer than others; however as you can see in European games, Oscar is showing his attributes to the team. Of course, Mata's first season is an exception as it was so good, and the current one it's even better. But I'm confident under the right management and given time, Oscar will show his strengths to Chelsea in the Premier League. I will say this - the amount of times he runs back to defend compared to Hazard and Mata is great - good work ethic!

Oscar in Barça would be after thiago, he would be in Barça b, and in Barça b with Rafinha S Roberto or others he would play very very little, and this arent the betters, Samper 17 years a player like him in Chelsea woulb be more necessary and good that Oscar, only see Casemeiro he plays whit Brasil national team but in Mdrid he doesnt have a place, in Chelsea he would remove the place to Mikel.

Nice troll. :Goober:

Sergi Roberto and Rafinha better than Oscar...Casemiro playing for Brazil NT,please stop you are embarrassing yourself.These kids will probably be nobodies while Oscar is already performing at the highest level (PL and CL)

The worse of it all is that they wont even play for Brazil, just watch.

It is plain pathetic, I bet Oscar would be fighting for Fabregas to be a direct replacement for Xavi and Iniesta. Maybe even steal it from him...