Oscar

themightyblue

LOL... Coutinho is pretty good... (Better AM than anyone else Liverpool has) but, as I mentioned before, I think Oscar will be "world class" for both club and international level. (I remember Coutinho was rated highly when he was very young though, similar to Neymar hype)

Anyways, we will get to see the true Oscar these next two games!!!!!

Really looking forward to Brazil vs Italy, maybe the only international friendly that i will actually watch.

This is the projected lineup for Brazil :
Júlio César; Daniel Alves, David Luiz, Dante and Filipe Luis; Fernando, Hernanes and Oscar; Hulk, Neymar and Fred.

Very promising lineup for Brazil.

LOL... Coutinho is pretty good... (Better AM than anyone else Liverpool has) but, as I mentioned before, I think Oscar will be "world class" for both club and international level. (I remember Coutinho was rated highly when he was very young though, similar to Neymar hype)

Anyways, we will get to see the true Oscar these next two games!!!!!

Nope not even close. Coutinho was not even rated as highly as Pato, and Pato was a fun prospect and highly rated. While Neymar is considered once in a generation type prospect by many.

The non-Chelsea player i would look out for is Fernando, seen the 20 year old DM a couple of times for Gremio and i have always came away impressed. He is often compared to Gilberto Silva and after watching him play i can see why.

Nope not even close. Coutinho was not even rated as highly as Pato, and Pato was a fun prospect and highly rated. While Neymar is considered once in a generation type prospect by many.

The non-Chelsea player i would look out for is Fernando, seen the 20 year old DM a couple of times for Gremio and i have always came away impressed. He is often compared to Gilberto Silva and after watching him play i can see why.

Not 2011-2013 Neymar hype, I mean back when they were both in Brazil.....

Also, I will be looking for Fernando as well.. Brazil needs a proper DM, not Rambo. (Maybe Lucas or Melo gets recalled back)