Oscar

themightyblue

Kaka is finished dont know why is he even in the brazilian squad.

Seriously ? One bad game and you all are writing him off ? I know he has lost a yard pace, but his passes and finishing still got that special thingy that made him so popular :P

he is shit for a long time. oscar is not made for a club like Chelsea. i hope you have understood now:p

So obviously Bitee now. Same type of posts, getting really annoying now. I was thinking you were actually contributing useful stuff at first but now it just turns out your posts are childish, trollish and spam. Bitee gets banned, then you come after and write the exact same things with same type of spelling etc. LOL

romper said too he was shit and i know the truth hurts but i 'm sad because what a waste of money. and everybody says he was not good then don't say me he has played a good season.

the only thing that he does well is defending but we have normally paid for a player which does goals and assists.Chelsea is not in the good way unfortunately. sell him. i ask myself if he has played football. it's really unreal. i don't say that to be funny but i say that beacuse it's the reality.

the only thing that he does well is defending but we have normally paid for a player which does goals and assists.Chelsea is not in the good way unfortunately. sell him. i ask myself if he has played football. it's really unreal. i don't say that to be funny but i say that beacuse it's the reality.

I didnt know the Moderators & Admins have hired a new clown of the forum, keep posting mate, I laugh a lot.

maybe it's you the clown i don't know but not me it's sure

I didnt know the Moderators & Admins have hired a new clown of the forum, keep posting mate, I laugh a lot.

romper said too he was shit and i know the truth hurts but i 'm sad because what a waste of money. and everybody says he was not good then don't say me he has played a good season.

Shut up you fool, he was shit in one particular game!

Grow some decent teeth and creativity, you are just a shadow of bitee...

maybe it's you the clown i don't know but not me it's sure

I wont waste my energy, time, and intelligence to respond to you bro, I have no respect for you, for what you say, and for what you think.Keep posting, make us laugh, you are doing it right.

he was shit in all the matches except his golas in cl

it's not to be funny bro but i say what i think. He is the kind of player to play in belgium or a championship like that but not in chelsea

I wont waste my energy, time, and intelligence to respond to you bro, I have no respect for you, for what you say, and for what you think.Keep posting, make us laugh, you are doing it right.

this guy is cute no ? lol

this guy is cute no ? lol

Not really, i have posted him way before you. i bet you saw it and decided to make it your avatar...

he was shit in all the matches except his golas in cl

Yeah, he is absolutely shit. I cant believe he is wearing Brazil's #10! :doh:

i can't believe not me too. brazil is shit now with a such player (number 10 haahaahahahahha) i can't stop laughing

Not really, i have posted him way before you. i bet you saw it and decided to make it your avatar...

Yeah, he is absolutely shit. I cant believe he is wearing Brazil's #10! :doh:

Wow, this place should have an idiot of the month award... You would be a strong contender... @Juko

Yeah, he floods every thread with annoying posts,

Yeah, he is absolutely shit. I cant believe he is wearing Brazil's #10!

But he was wearing nr 7 in his last game?