Oscar

themightyblue

I don´t know why some Chelsea Fans angry about the fact that Oscar will wear the 11 on his back.Yes Drogba is a legend and the best striker Chelsea ever had,but if Chelsea wouldn´t give the numbers of the legends to the new player then we have in 50 years only numbers like 80 left..

How many young kids dream of things like "I want to wear number 11, just like Drogba when I grow up"? I'd wager more than a few. It's not much but just that dream can help spur on a youngster to take that chance of being a pro footballer.

Great video.

And besides the quality of the player. What is great to see on his is that you can see that Brazil doesn't play to put that many people in the box. They pass the ball 30 meters of the goal, waiting to set-up play and sudden burst of acceleration.

Change of rythm and penetration.

I hope to see this style of play for the team but I'm affraid that we won't see it.

Maybe in 2013-2014 with a new coach and some legend player of the club retiring.

Who really cares about the number?

Oh FFS, if you don't care.. why even post?

The club YOU support created an entire article on their 'Official' website to declare Oscar would be wearing the number 11, which speaks volumes.