Oscar

themightyblue

well there is a youtube video of Brazil vs Scottland that you should check out. he was pretty impresive playing along side Lucas of Liverpool in the bouble pivot. caution it was only Scottland so...

I doubt it was Ramirez. Ramirez hasnt been selected for Brazil since beginning of 2011. Are you sure it was Ramirez?

the big question is can ramires play as a pivot? he wasn't particularly impressive against napoli there but then again his partner was raul mereiles. i would like to see him along side romeu/mikel in that role.

No, he can't. You absolutely need a creative player and excellent passer in that position and Ramires has many skills but his creativity and passing are not among them.

I was thinking maybe that's why we getting all these Brazilians players. To help Neymar make a choice into our direction as it was with Hazard and all the Belgiums.

So maybe in 2 years when he is ready to leave, our club is doing much better then now and will have a better project to offer to Neymar.

Hahah I really really like this lad already :D

I like the spirit, but the boy seriously needs a reality check. He thinks we're the best team in Europe :lol:

Fuck it, we've held against Barca with 10 men and beaten Bayern at their own stadium to win the CL. I dare Real or others to try it :ph34r:

Well I think Oscar right now might be more important then any player we can get, and more important then any player we bought this transfer window.

Cause with the likes of Mata, Hazard and Marin we are still stale. Just change a bit upfront.

But the main problem start from behind those guys. The guy that can set up plays from defense to your attacking line, control the play and tempo.

Oscar is the only player able to do that right now.

He might not be a starter straight away this season when we got Lampard, but in the coming season he will be the player we where hoping to get in a Modric type. And Chelsea has been in need of this player for a long time.