Daniel Sturridge

the wes

anyone who critzises danny more than torres is a torres fangirl

Sturridge is a great player in theory. In practice he simply isn't that good. He's frustrating to watch and we got everything we deserved when we agreed to pay a player with less than a dozen starts £60k a week when his old club wouldn't.

He's 23, he's been let go by 2 of the best 3 clubs in England and his only option is a mid-table side who have spent £70 millon on Andy Carroll, Jordan Henderson and Stewart Downing in the last couple of years.

I think we'll survive.

Who here is a Torres fan girl? Why is it with you that anyone who doesn't think Sturridge is a great player is a 'Torres fan girl'.

Some people happen to think both Torres and Sturridge aren't that great.

when u read things like "danny got his chances but could never do anything" then u know what that person is. danny is a real good striker and he ll prove it when he gets more than 20 mins on the pitch in 2 consecutive matches and its just sad that we are letting this guy go because we want the blonde's investment to pay off.

Torres has had 2 and a half years of utter mediocrity, yet after his first 6 months and waiting 11 hours to score his first and only goal of that season people still thought he should get another chance. Than into his second season he went 24 hours without a goal and was dropped for all our biggest games - people still said give him a chance. If Sturridge was given 1/4 of the chances Torres had received and had not taken them it would be fair to say he should be sold - but a lot of you are hypocrites citing 2 matches for his failure, one of which he scored in.

word of advice - check his username and his photo and u ll probably know he is one of the torres fan girls who would ridicule any1 who gives torres the least bit of competition. just wait and watch how these fellows would go on to ridcule falcao/cavani/villa/any striker we buy in jan if they have even a single bad game.

word of advice : Drogba's gone , move forward =P

I have been sick & I am too tired to travel back in the days of endless argument about how Danny Boy Stud is this or that. So I will keep this brief, before I got sick there was talk that Danny Boy Stud had a written clause in his contract on what position that he would play. Then I heard Rodgers @ l'puke say that no one can demand where they could play @ l'puke. So that being said, did this derail the transfer w/ l'puke?

word of advice : Drogba's gone , move forward =P

well thats the difference between me and you. u would want nothing more than to "move forward" when the blonde's gone but i support CHELSEA and want what is best for CHELSEA, and no one player be it DD, BALLACK or LAMPS is gonna stop me from doin so. but by reading your comments on the blonde bi###"s thread and here today< i can pretty much guess your main objective here

He is very talented, he can finish, pass, dribble, he can do all that on top of being fast and strong. But, his decision making is really frustrating and so his team and work ethic. So many times he had a chance to pass, but ops for the 30 yard stunner (as in miss). It's obvious that he thinks he should be playing at CF, he has mentioned it once (read that: "once". He hasn't constantly complained like some claim) before and his approach to the game (shoot first ask questions later) gives me this impression. In the end it doesn't matter what he thinks he if, but it does matter what the club thinks he is, and it's obvious the club doesn't think he is a CF.

He has the all the abilities of a world class winger, but the approach of a selfish goal poacher. He thinks he is CF but the club thinks he is a winger. A match made in hell.

Sky Sports News@SkySportsNews

Sky sources: Daniel Sturridge expected to be at Anfield tonight for Liverpool's game against Sunderland

Our club bemuses me....When was he ever given a chance was Torres was missing like no tomorrow?

Best of luck pal. You're better than what we already have.