Eden Hazard

the wes

Which part was insulting?!!

There are plenty of people here communicating via their laptop, some with phones, tablet etc whom some of them might be challenged people using a wheelchair or any other aiding device! and there is no shame in that.

You forgot the part about 'weelchairs or whatever you are in' to one of our oldest members. You should be banned tbh.

Imagine and replace 'weelchair' with gay, nigger, .. Same stuff. But you cannot see that, cant you little Chorizo?

Lovely to see you try and wiggle out of it.

Namika, we are not the only team that the opposition defend deep against. Other teams don't seem to have a problem. You mention Costa, sure, he will provide some much needed quality up front, but he is not a striker that creates space for himself, though he does bully defenders. Those type of strikers are very very rare. We also need a creative CM and we also need Azpilicueta back at RB and an attacking LB on Hazard's wing to prevent teams from double marking him. Mourinho also should (I dunno, maybe he is!) focus more on build up play and less on counter-attacking football.

If we do these things, then I'm certain we will win the premier league and play some of the best brand of football in the world.

And we aren't the only who has problem against the opposition defend deep, some others teams doesn't seem to have a problem with them because they have very good strikers.

No insult was intended.

The wheelchair part was extremely inappropriate.

@Namika,@MrExcalibur100, you've strayed off topic. This thread is only for Hazard discussions. Please take this discussion to the Mouriho thread or somewhere else where it fits more.

You don't have to look to Europe. Man City clearly play much much better than us. Both Liverpool and Everton play better than us with less resources. If i'm being honest. we play some of he worst brand of football among the big European clubs.

Southampton, Arsenal and Swansea as well.

You forgot the part about 'weelchairs or whatever you are in' to one of our oldest members. You should be banned tbh.

Imagine and replace 'weelchair' with gay, nigger, .. Same stuff. But you cannot see that, cant you little Chorizo?

Lovely to see you try and wiggle out of it.

You twist a word like a Belgian twists an interview! :D

That statement was not directed at any one! end of!

Again Eden said what he had to say and so did Mourinho.. Let that be all.. I say we let the manager manage and the player just play they have already gotten over it and you lot 3 days later still making a huge deal of it...

At this rate we should sell some of the support the way this thread has been recently

Firstly i've done nothing related to world of football.

Second i never "proclaimed to be an expert" merely just reminding people they should stop sounding like an expert and think they know it all unless they contributed real thing to this field of sport with real credentials!

This is very contradictory, considering Jose didn't even play football consistently at a professional level before entering management here. Guess Jose isn't an expert either then, and Maradona is a world class manager because he was a very intelligent footballer... Very strange statement.

Also, you don't even know everyone on this forum on a personal level, so it's very naive of you to think that no one on here has any sort of credentials in football.

This is very contradictory, considering Jose didn't even play football at a professional level before entering management here.

Guess Jose isn't an expert either then.

Actually he did play. Off the top of my head, the only top coaches without playing experience would be Arrigo Sacchi and AVB which makes them rather rare exceptions.

On the other hand, many successful footballers were complete fail as coaches and/or pundits which proves that experience is not everything.

Back to the topic - I hope we won't have another round of arguments if Hazard doesn't start tomorrow. I also hope that he's not starting just to prevent the rumors even if he's still not recovered from injury.

Actually he did play. Off the top of my head, the only top coaches without playing experience would be Arrigo Sacchi and AVB which makes them rather rare exceptions.

On the other hand, many successful footballers were complete fail as coaches and/or pundits which proves that experience is not everything.

Back to the topic - I hope we won't have another round of arguments if Hazard doesn't start tomorrow. I also hope that he's not starting just to prevent the rumors even if he's still not recovered from injury.

Yeah, I edited my post before you replied.