Eden Hazard

the wes

He always seem to try the same type of penalty, it will eventually get find out by the GK imo. Need to learn to put them hard in the top corner too in case when coming up the bests like Lopez, Neuer, Casillas...etc. Neuer especially best in the world at stopping pen, trying lazy or deceiving pens with him won't work like Ozil did.

It's not like he randomly picks a corner though... he waits for the keeper to make a move. I see no reason to complain before he starts missing

He already did once last season with this approach but I agree it might not be as bad as I put it I guess. Just hope he is able to hit in more ways like Lampard used to do in his prime or Gerrard recently

He always seem to try the same type of penalty, it will eventually get find out by the GK imo. Need to learn to put them hard in the top corner too in case when coming up the bests like Lopez, Neuer, Casillas...etc. Neuer especially best in the world at stopping pen, trying lazy or deceiving pens with him won't work like Ozil did.

Get found out ? With our NT he actually had to kick a penalty 2 times in a row as 1 of our players ran into the box to early. Both times he used his technique. So the goalkeeper couldn't have been more prepared yet was simply unable to stop neither one and was sent the wrong way both times.

Found some footage of it but it's not the best of quality.

He's learning from the master... :)

Next he'll be saying, "I am just not that good and see no reason for someone to be tight marking me..." :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tedib9WiIfU

Underrated performance.Truly one of his best games this season, but unfortunately he was let down by some truly inept finishing . How many players in the league can do the things he did in that game? How many in the world?

'I am really happy and honoured to receive this award, 'said Hazard. 'I feel my performances over the past year have been on a very high level and it's always nice when people recognise that.

'I want to give a special thanks to everyone at the club and the fans, for believing in me and for supporting me in my career.

'Finally, thanks to the Willow Foundation for this award. I hope your evening was a big success and I wish you all the best for the future as your hard work makes a difference to so many.'