Eden Hazard

the wes

After the game in Istanbul last week...

tumblr_n1nis3ZSqL1rov6xlo1_250.giftumblr_n1nis3ZSqL1rov6xlo3_250.gif

tumblr_n1nis3ZSqL1rov6xlo4_250.giftumblr_n1nis3ZSqL1rov6xlo2_250.gif

Video of this interview?

Wilmots on #Hazard: "I was already considering resting Eden for some weeks,as he has played much. It's still possible he plays 20 mins" #cfc

NICE!! Wilmots is legend! Respect.

Much respect between them, Didier said he is really happy that eden plays for Chelsea. "It's important for his career and his evolution. U Know you've got all the keys in your hands, all the lights are green, it's up to you" exactly like Eto'o said. They know each others when Didier came back from China to train with us.

That was like a mental coaching from him

They will play against each others tomorrow in a friendly (belgium vs ivory coast) and Didier said "i want your shirt @ the end of the game"

I don't know whether Hazard should be played more centrally, I think it depends on the kind of opposition we would be facing. What I do know though is that he clearly struggles to adapt his game when he's being heavily marked....of course the lack of movement around him from his teammates doesn't help, but Eden is the team's biggest attacking threat and Jose needs to figure out a way that makes it easier for him to get on the ball in positions where he can better influence the game. In recent games he's been looking a bit too isolated on the left wing.

I remember when he was still playing for Lille years ago, Arsene Wenger was the commentator of a match and he said he was sure that Hazard will end up playing centrally when he'll be the finished article. Obviously he is much more influencial there.

http://www.squawka.com/news/2014/03/04/joses-special-one-how-the-stats-prove-chelsea-are-dependent-on-32m-star/2014030477892

another great article by the guys at Squawka.

I like this especially

With 56 shots this season he is five ahead of Frank Lampard, only Cesar Azpilicueta tops Hazard’s 66% shot accuracy, but the Spanish defender has only had one shot this season, Hazard again leads the way in that category, his conversion rate sits at 29.3%, up there with some of the best in Europe.

Eden Hazard has created more chances (30) than any other player in Europe's top 5 leagues in 2014. Hazard.

Wow. And he doesn't even touch the ball as much as I would like. Just imagine him given total freedom, no defensive duties, his stats will rise by 40%