Eden Hazard

the wes

:doh:

FFS! I meant having players like Hazard, NOT same but similar, in having impact and can make a difference to the team.

We have excellent AMs, probably the best in the league, but obviously not as good as Hazard who is probably in the top 3 players in the league. Any team in the world would suffer if they lost their best player and one of the best players in the league for a game. It is completely natural. Quit your moaning.

We have excellent AMs, probably the best in the league, but obviously not as good as Hazard who is probably in the top 3 players in the league. Any team in the world would suffer if they lost their best player and one of the best players in the league for a game. It is completely natural. Quit your moaning.

Moaning? :doh: Was only stating the fact to begin with. Yes, Hazard is a special player and the most crucial player in the team right now but this situation just highlights we don't have a player that is producing similar impact and/or difference to the team and the fact that the likes of Oscar, Willian etc aren't having the best of form isn't helping either.

It's as much defensive duties has as much as it is him not receiving enough balls sometimes.

I feel we under-use him in some matches simply because we don't give him enough balls.

Exactly the word I was looking for, Underused.

If we look at his touches per match, we should be making him have the highest touches in our team, that would bring out the best in him and prevent him drifting out of games.

Moaning? :doh: Was only stating the fact to begin with. Yes, Hazard is a special player and the most crucial player in the team right now but this situation just highlights we don't have a player that is producing similar impact and/or difference to the team and the fact that the likes of Oscar, Willian etc aren't having the best of form isn't helping either.

The bolded part is grammatically incorrect. The first part of it implies the second, so you can't use "but" between them to show contrast because there is no contrast; instead you should use "and" to show a continuation in the idea.

So if you know that Hazard is special and rare and we can't possibly have many of him in the team, what exactly are you suggesting? Because unless the criticism has constructive point, it's pretty much pointless moaning.

The bolded part is grammatically incorrect. The first part of it implies the second, so you can't use "but" between them to show contrast because there is no contrast; instead you should use "and" to show a continuation in the idea.

So if you know that Hazard is special and rare and we can't possibly have many of him in the team, what exactly are you suggesting? Because unless the criticism has constructive point, it's pretty much pointless moaning.

What I meant by that is there is no one apart from Hazard now that is producing the goals and/or assists, basically having that kind of impact in the team now. Obviously with Hazard, we'll get that and that little bit more, that X-factor in the team. However if someone else is also producing the goals/assists right now, then if anything, it would alleviate some worries that Hazard might miss the game this Saturday (or any generally) because we know we would still have a difference maker in the team.

While we are all cursing and worry about Hazard's injury in the Belgium game, it probably does highlight that we are lacking another player like him that can make and have a huge impact on our team and/or for the fact as well that, none of the players are really on form which makes it worse. And that is quite worrying too.

Nah dude. This has everything to do with how each member is tactically deployed. Jose doesn't allow for more than one player to have a free role on the squad. The objective is for everyone to work hard without the ball and release Hazard into space. He is another level in terms of talent and very difficult to duplicate... What we do need is a fucking striker.

Nah dude. This has everything to do with how each member is tactically deployed. Jose doesn't allow for more than one player to have a free role on the squad. The objective is for everyone to work hard without the ball and release Hazard into space. He is another level in terms of talent and very difficult to duplicate... What we do need is a fucking striker.

Right...let's all act as if the other players never got to the final third and do anything just because of this defensive responsibilities that is supposedly restricting them..

What I meant by that is there is no one apart from Hazard now that is producing the goals and/or assists, basically having that kind of impact in the team now. Obviously with Hazard, we'll get that and that little bit more, that X-factor in the team. However if someone else is also producing the goals/assists right now, then if anything, it would alleviate some worries that Hazard might miss the game this Saturday (or any generally) because we know we would still have a difference maker in the team.

Schurrle just scored a hat-trick. Torres has scored and assisted in the past two games.

Hazard makes a difference because of how good he is and can be, but he is by no means the center of our system nor has he been the sole source of goals and assists. If he is unavailable, Schurrle will slot in his place and we'll play the exact same system and hopefully everyone will chip in with goals and assists as they have been doing all season.

Schurrle just scored a hat-trick. Torres has scored and assisted in the past two games.

Hazard makes a difference because of how good he is and can be, but he is by no means the center of our system nor has he been the sole source of goals and assists. If he is unavailable, Schurrle will slot in his place and we'll play the exact same system and hopefully everyone will chip in with goals and assists as they have been doing all season.

But the performances haven't been all that convincing, no? If Oscar, Willian, Eto'o/Torres, Schurrle etc are performing well and scoring goals + assisting, then there probably wouldn't be any worry at all but since they aren't exactly doing that...

Well, Barça can't replace Messi and Real can't replace Ronaldo properly, although because both teams are mature and they have key players playing there for years now, they can cope with their absences like they did recently (Barça playing worse now than years ago has more to do with some guys aging than only Messi being sub-par to his own standards)

That's not something we should worry. Our team as a whole in the attack is maturing together. Oscar, Willian, Schurrle, later Salah, and even Azpilicueta are in the up of their careers and they'll improving day by day imo. So while Hazard could be missed I don't have a concern about it. We don't play for Hazard, Hazard simply goes there and takes the bull by its horns and makes things happen (even then he continues to alternate matches in a row of being quiet with simply being unplayable).

So not even Hazard replaces Hazard in some matches, it's no concern. If he doesn't play against Spurs I'm positive we'll struggle more than we would if he played, but this is us playing at our own turf. We're strong as a bull in our house and I'm positive if Hazard doesn't play, others will step out, just like they did in matches Hazard was quiet. There's no denial he's our best player, that we play much better with him and win much more easily if he's on fire, but he didn't develop to the point where we're dependable on him yet. Nor do I think we ever will with the quality we have in our AM. The thing is all those boys are very young and have a lot to grow, but that's normal too.

But the performances haven't been all that convincing, no? If Oscar, Willian, Eto'o/Torres, Schurrle etc are performing well and scoring goals + assisting, then there probably wouldn't be any worry at all but since they aren't exactly doing that...

World class players play at their top level 90% of the time. Excellent players 80% Good to great players 60%

I say Hazard is getting close to World class and Oscar is a great... Willian, good.

World class players play at their top level 90% of the time. Excellent players 80% Good to great players 60%

I say Hazard is getting close to World class and Oscar is a great... Willian, good.

No player plays at the top level 90% of the time, get real. Maybe 80%, not 90%. And Hazard is world class. His numbers this season are better or on par with the other world class wingers out there bar Cristiano (but Ronaldo isn't really a pure winger) And excluding numbers, his ability alone speaks for itself. I'm surprised there are Chelsea fans that still think he isn't world class. Hazard has been world class since his last season at Lille.

And Oscar is not great, just good. He still has a lot to prove. I believe it's all happened a bit too quickly for him, and it's starting to catch up to him.

I think you completely missed what I've said

Don't think I have. You said not more than one player have a free role in the squad and the idea is for everyone to work and release Hazard into space. You're saying as if the likes of Oscar, Willian etc, despite having their own responsibilities within the team, have never got into the final third. They have been given a job by Mourinho by defensively, as with others, but they are also allowed to get forward and when they do, their end product is average. Hazard is similar too with this but hasn't stopped him in making an impact, a difference in the final third for us. Oscar, Willian etc aren't doing it consistently in their own way.