Eden Hazard

the wes

Zidane on Hazard: "I told myself – this player is different."

"He helps others to play, for me that is his strength. He is intelligent when he plays the game."

"He is a player with enormous personality on the pitch. He gives you pleasure. What he does at his age impresses me."

Summed up his Chelsea career last night. Unplayable against Sunderland one week, completely ineffectual the next.

This kid (and I'll call him that despite him being a man) has everything to be one of the best players in the world but he needs to find some consistency. He's been given every chance by Jose so far.

Summed up his Chelsea career last night. Unplayable against Sunderland one week, completely ineffectual the next.

This kid (and I'll call him that despite him being a man) has everything to be one of the best players in the world but he needs to find some consistency. He's been given every chance by Jose so far.

Potential is the word. Just like Luiz, he got potential to be the best but is he going to follow Ronaldo's path or David Luiz's path is up to him really.

Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly ready to splash the cash on Eden Hazard and Yohan Cabaye in January. (Source: Independent)

well these rumors can come up on anyone when we talk about PSG ..

"Paris Saint-Germain are reportedly ready to splash the cash on [insert player's name] in January."

Eden cut all ties with his broker/manager (or whatever you call them in English) and all of a sudden he's beeing linked with Real and PSG again, despite still having at least 3.5 years left on his contract. Not sure what to make of it tbh...

Article in the Mail today by Ashton that suggests Eden is the first off the pitch after training and hints at issues about his commitment. Not sure what to make of it. The guy has all the talent in the world but he clearly has games where he's more up for it than others.

Article in the Mail today by Ashton that suggests Eden is the first off the pitch after training and hints at issues about his commitment. Not sure what to make of it. The guy has all the talent in the world but he clearly has games where he's more up for it than others.

I know what you are saying, but it also seems as if Ashton has accomplished his mission with Spurs and now wants a piece of us.

Scum of a man.

I know what you are saying, but it also seems as if Ashton has accomplished his mission with Spurs and now wants a piece of us.

Scum of a man.

He has some half-decent links at the club and he's generally not a bad guy.

Hazard right now is at a key point in his career. He can kick on and become one of the best in the world but he needs to work hard at his game like Ronaldo and Bale did. The stories about those guys were always the same - stayed after training and worked on their game, especially free kicks.

The article got some truth in it I feel, Hazard's fitness and performance level doesn't seem to be consistent. Also he seems like the dude that spend quite sometime on his personal Twitter account as well rather. And it is things like that which mean he will never be the next Ronaldo as the media keep saying he is

I'm taking what he says with a pinch of salt, I am taking the stance that it's just another assault from him and what he likes to think he's good at.

As for Hazard, my opinion remains as it has been the past few months. Unbelievably talented but waiting for him to explode, and just after the Sunderland game I thought 'This is it' and I am still remaining hopeful it can be. I have stated in the past I feel he doesn't go at his opponents enough and still take that stance, he did it at Sunderland and look how that turned out.

I have recently taken over a kids under 8 football team and made my mark using wingers, it's something I like to see, those wide players with white on their boots and driving at players with pace, you cannot mark it as I say time and time again. The kids have done exactly this, they have listened to what I want from them. I took one of the kids and his dad to the Sunderland game a few weeks back and in the car on the way there I told him to watch Hazard get at people. It was the perfect game from Hazard for the kid to see, I just want that bit more from Hazard, it's as if he hasn't dotted I's or crossed the T's just yet here.

I think he's a moody player.

His trip to Lille to me I think was because he was a little bit depressed.

It wouldn't surprised me if like David Luiz, Mata, he wouldn't stay that long at Chelsea, especially under Mourinho.

Under Benitez he was good, I think that was because he was enjoying himself more and there was a lot more structure and patterns in our attacks.

The ball was coming also quicker from defense, not the many many passes between the central defenders that we see this year.

I think he's a moody player.

His trip to Lille to me I think was because he was a little bit depressed.

It wouldn't surprised me if like David Luiz, Mata, he wouldn't stay that long at Chelsea, especially under Mourinho.

Under Benitez he was good, I think that was because he was enjoying himself more and there was a lot more structure and patterns in our attacks.

The ball was coming also quicker from defense, not the many many passes between the central defenders that we see this year.

We need to take our own view here that isn't dictated to us by reading the media. Moody is Balotelli for me, but I suppose everyone has their definition of moody and Hazard wouldn't be that for me, but reading articles I can see why people would think it.

Try and make your own outlook would be my words to anyone.