Eden Hazard

the wes

Everyone drop it NOW. If you don't stop this argument and the insults we're going to lock this topic and hand out warnings to everyone involved. Last warning.
For goodness sake, can we all argue or debate with one another without having to resort to calling the other member names?! If you guys don't agree with one another, then just agree to disagree and ignore each other!

FINAL WARNING! Dish out anymore insults to other members will result in you getting a warning!

Yeah, what they said.

Also I've had a shit day so I'm going to smother this with banhammer and say anyone who deviates this topic any further will be deviated to the banned members group. You have been warned, bitches.

Well before this all got a bit.. out of hand ( :lol:), Henrique did have a point. Not expressed all too well, but Hazard isn't the player that we were made to believe. Well, he hasn't grown into that player, I think everyone can agree on that.

In his last 2 games he's shown a bit more of what he was supposedly doing for game-upon-game in France. I've actually been pleased to see that before this Rafa was benching Hazard and limiting his time, because he wasn't making the impact he should be making at present. The trio of Oscar, Hazard & Mata sounds great in a FIFA 13 game, but they can't play together yet.. They haven't matured.

Hazard is showing flashes off what we've been promised, but as of now, he's still a player that needs to show a bit more or be benched.

Rafa benching Hazard ? Rafa didn't bench Hazard. He rested him.

He's finally getting a proper rest from time to time.

He was always going to have to develop further i mean he just turned 22. He has the potential to be a worldbeater. A big portion of that 40 million euros was because of his big potential.

People seem to be expecting him to already be a 40 million player right from the start.

He's far from being a finished product but he's already good enough to start and make a difference.

And like Leif said who would you want to replace him on the pitch ?

Well before this all got a bit.. out of hand ( :lol:), Henrique did have a point. Not expressed all too well, but Hazard isn't the player that we were made to believe. Well, he hasn't grown into that player, I think everyone can agree on that.

In his last 2 games he's shown a bit more of what he was supposedly doing for game-upon-game in France. I've actually been pleased to see that before this Rafa was benching Hazard and limiting his time, because he wasn't making the impact he should be making at present. The trio of Oscar, Hazard & Mata sounds great in a FIFA 13 game, but they can't play together yet.. They haven't matured.

Hazard is showing flashes off what we've been promised, but as of now, he's still a player that needs to show a bit more or be benched.

What did you expect? A 22 year old Messi? Do you honostly not see the difference between his role in Lille, where every ball went to him and here at Chelsea, where he get's the ball every so often if he's lucky, where he completely had to change his game in favor of defensive duties?

Tell me, who else in this team except Mata shows more skill than Hazard? WTF do you expect of a 22yo guy, what 'have you been promised'? Seriously, I'm baffled.

'Needs to show more or be benched'.. for fucking Marin? Bertrand?

The things you read here...

Christ, it really is quite hard expressing criticisms of Hazard here :lol:

What did you expect? A 22 year old Messi? Do you honostly not see the difference between his role in Lille, where every ball went to him and here at Chelsea, where he get's the ball every so often if he's lucky, where he completely had to change his game in favor of defensive duties?

Tell me, who else in this team except Mata shows more skill than Hazard? WTF do you expect of a 22yo guy, what 'have you been promised'? Seriously, I'm baffled.

Rafa benching Hazard ? Rafa didn't bench Hazard. He rested him.

He's finally getting a proper rest from time to time.

He was always going to have to develop further i mean he just turned 22. He has the potential to be a worldbeater. A big portion of that 40 million euros was because of his big potential.

People seem to be expecting him to already be a 40 million player right from the start.

He's far from being a finished product but he's already good enough to start and make a difference.

And like Leif said who would you want to replace him on the pitch ?

As I said, I recognize he needs time to adapt and I also recognize the fact he's shown more and more what he's about as games go on. Is he good enough to start these days? Well I still have some complaints about a disappearing act he would do in most games, there would often be a sense of ghosting. That's changed in the last 2-3 games, as has his willingness to back-track.

Also need I remind some of you, Bertrand is more than capable of holding himself on that left wing, especially because he's willing to defend and attack. And belittling Marin's potential? Smh.

So what, we're supposed to play him and praise him no matter how he plays just because his name is Hazard and he is 22yo? I like Hazard, but any player, no matter who he is, should be constantly fighting for his spot. If he under-performs for 2-3 games in a row then he needs to be benched. Ededn is greatly talented, but that should not be an excuse to stop trying to improve.

So what, we're supposed to play him and praise him no matter how he plays just because his name is Hazard and he is 22yo? I like Hazard, but any player, no matter who he is, should be constantly fighting for his spot. If he under-performs for 2-3 games in a row then he needs to be benched. Ededn is greatly talented, but that should not be an excuse to stop trying to improve.

Stop trying to improve? How do you come up with this stuff mate? What on earth makes you suggest he doesn't try to improve?

You should praise him for his very decent first season in the premier league, not because his name is Hazard, instead of being overly critical for no obvious reason at all.

Mata hasn't played that well for a few games now, a few more quiet games and he's ready for the bench amirite?

Stop trying to improve? How do you come up with this stuff mate? What on earth makes you suggest he doesn't try to improve?

You should praise him for his very decent first season in the premier league, not because his name is Hazard, instead of being overly critical for no obvious reason at all.

Mata hasn't played that well for a few games now, a few more quiet games and he's ready for the bench amirite?

He never says he's not trying to improve, in fact he said he has been improving recently.

And yes you are right, if mata is performing not good enough he should be benched. Nobody is good enough not to be benched when underperforming.

Sometimes people (not calling you out) take every little criticism about hazard out of context and act like he should be immune to it. He shouldn't. Credit where credit is due and criticism where criticism is due. (Btw he was a boss last game)