Eden Hazard

the wes

The reason I dont like Hazard is very simple: its really annoying how people overrated the guy, talking even about a move to Real Madrid, when Real Madrid is not interested at all. In fact Hazard is far from being one of the best in PL at the moment, I dont see him making any best PL starting XI at the moment.

This topic have 150 pages, and less than one year. Mata topic has only 103 and the guy has been around since 2011, was one our best player last season, and is our best player this season by miles. Good player? Definitely. But overrated and overpriced as well.

So you don't like a guy because other people tell stuff about him on a forum. Stuff is in no way connected to or reponsible for. Very, very mature. Very intelligent too. Congrats. I understand now why your avatar has it brain shot out :-) lol.

hahahahaha

The reason I dont like Hazard is very simple: its really annoying how people overrated the guy, talking even about a move to Real Madrid, when Real Madrid is not interested at all. In fact Hazard is far from being one of the best in PL at the moment, I dont see him making any best PL starting XI at the moment.

This topic have 150 pages, and less than one year. Mata topic has only 103 and the guy has been around since 2011, was one our best player last season, and is our best player this season by miles. Good player? Definitely. But overrated and overpriced as well.

he's only 22 and it's his first season in the most diffcult league.ronaldo was not better at this age

and hazard is better than mata who is agood player too but that's all

So you don't like a guy because other people tell stuff about him on a forum. Stuff he is in no way connected to or reponsible for. Very, very mature. Very intelligent too. Congrats. I understand now why your avatar has it brain shot out :-) lol.

Very mature? What are you talkin about, idiot? I dont know Hazard as a person, and of course I'm talking about Hazard as a footballer and about his image as public character. Idiot, in fact almost every single Hazard's fan in this forum, belgians or not, are idiots. I'm not talking about belgian fans, but about those people who are here to support Chelsea, and to say every single shit he does is amazing.

I dont know you, but when the subject is Hazard thats exactly how you sound.

Thats the truth.

You're one sorry piece of work, Henrique; speaking out of personal grudge every time you contribute to this thread. Okay, you don't like Hazard and granted, we payed a hefty sum for him BUT

you made this point over a 100 pages ago - give.it.a.rest! And at least acknowledge that Ha

Why another belgian? Why you dont like people that dont like Hazard? Whats your problem?

Very mature? What are you talkin about, idiot? I dont know Hazard as a person, and of course I'm talking about Hazard as a footballer and about his image as public character. Idiot, in fact almost every single Hazard's fan in this forum, belgians or not, are idiots. I'm not talking about belgian fans, but about those people who are here to support Chelsea, and to say every single shit he does is amazing.

I dont know you, but when the subject is Hazard thats exactly how you sound.

Thats the truth.

Do you realize you are as biased towards brazilian players as are they towards belgian players? Especially the way you worship Luiz. Talking about the pot calling the kettle black.

Edit: I also believe that Mata is better than Hazard atm, but they are both very vital for our squad. The two players we always want to see in our starting line-ups before an important match. Regardless, I don't go around calling people idiots just for a simple fact that I might not share exactly the same views.

This has got to be the stupidest reason to not like a player. lol