Eden Hazard

the wes

Dude, I refrained from copmmenting on your incessive Hazard-battering for many months now simply because I acknowledged the fact he was having a string of lesser performances and I respected your right on an opinion. Don't think I'm saying this now because I "am Belgian and thus resent all Hazard-haters". I dislike you because you're being biased and refuse to acknowledge the better games he's played or the massive potential he has. And I also resent the fact you're categorizing us Belgians as being blind Hazard-lovers... I support CHELSEA, not one player... Nor will I shoot one of our players because he isn't playing as good as i'd want him to (like I often have with Luiz) So not everything's black or white, try to fathom that.

Your actions speak otherwise.

Do you realize you are as biased towards brazilian players as are they towards belgian players? Especially the way you worship Luiz. Talking about the pot calling the kettle black.

Edit: I also believe that Mata is better than Hazard atm, but they are both very vital for our squad. The two players we always want to see in our starting line-ups before an important match. Regardless, I don't go around calling people idiots just for a simple fact that I might not share exactly the same views.

I worship Luiz because of his hair and his style. Fellaini would be my favourite player alongside Luiz if he joins Chelsea one day. I'm not biased torward brazilian players, ask the other brazilian guy here Rmpr, he will say I dont like anything that is brazilian, lol.

People also overrated Oscar is his first games, because he scored a amazing goal against Juventus, but the truth is Oscar never player that good, but the way people overrate Hazard, and the way belgian members go nuts when you talk one bad thing about him is really annoying.

I worship Luiz because of his hair and his style. Fellaini would be my favourite player alongside Luiz if he joins Chelsea one day. I'm not biased torward brazilian players, ask the other brazilian guy here Rmpr, he will say I dont like anything that is brazilian, lol.

People also overrated Oscar is his first games, because he scored a amazing goal against Juventus, but the truth is Oscar never player that good, but the way people overrate Hazard, and the way belgian members go nuts when you talk one bad thing about him is really annoying.

we dont say he's zidane but for his first season he does very well idiot

Very mature? What are you talkin about, idiot? I dont know Hazard as a person, and of course I'm talking about Hazard as a footballer and about his image as public character. Idiot, in fact almost every single Hazard's fan in this forum, belgians or not, are idiots. I'm not talking about belgian fans, but about those people who are here to support Chelsea, and to say every single shit he does is amazing.

I dont know you, but when the subject is Hazard thats exactly how you sound.

Thats the truth.

Lol. What you think is truth, is actually mere opinion. You didn't even understand my point.

Sad boy.

Ps: on the idiot stuff. Let's compare Ph.D's. :-)

Ps2: I don't like Eden cause he is Belgian. Check my posts on him when he played bad + motm votes. I like him because he is talented and - frankly- really good.

Ps3: why is it you regard every critic on Luiz as "a 'biased', maybe not racist, but biased" (your words) opinion.

Ps4: Why are you so full of rage and black n white, bipolar thinking when you post? Not only here btw .... Issues?

The reason I dont like Hazard is very simple: its really annoying how people overrated the guy, talking even about a move to Real Madrid, when Real Madrid is not interested at all. In fact Hazard is far from being one of the best in PL at the moment, I dont see him making any best PL starting XI at the moment.

This topic have 150 pages, and less than one year. Mata topic has only 103 and the guy has been around since 2011, was one our best player last season, and is our best player this season by miles. Good player? Definitely. But overrated and overpriced as well.

You don't like Eden because his topic has more pages then Mata's ? Okay that has to be the most retarded thing i've ever read on this forum and that's quite an achievement.

Lol. What you think is truth, is actually mere opinion. You didn't even understand my point.

Sad boy.

Ps: on the idiot stuff. Let's compare Ph.D's. :-)

Ow, very mature of you, very mature indeed, you want to compare Ph.D's, in what? In football? For a guy who label himself as the philosopher, I would like to know whats the philosophy behind joining a football forum to declare your love for Eden Hazard.

You dont have a point mate, go get a life.

The reason I dont like Hazard is very simple: its really annoying how people overrated the guy, talking even about a move to Real Madrid, when Real Madrid is not interested at all. In fact Hazard is far from being one of the best in PL at the moment, I dont see him making any best PL starting XI at the moment.

This topic have 150 pages, and less than one year. Mata topic has only 103 and the guy has been around since 2011, was one our best player last season, and is our best player this season by miles. Good player? Definitely. But overrated and overpriced as well.

I think it's odd that your judgement of a player is dependent on how other people view him.

Ignore what others think of him and just judge him by his performances. He is a good young player now and will hopefully become a better player with more experience.

Ow, very mature of you, very mature indeed, you want to compare Ph.D's, in what? In football? For a guy who label himself as the philosopher, I would like to know whats the philosophy behind joining a football forum to declare your love for Eden Hazard.

You dont have a point mate, go get a life.

Do you grasp the concept of irony in a post?

Very mature? What are you talkin about, idiot? I dont know Hazard as a person, and of course I'm talking about Hazard as a footballer and about his image as public character. Idiot, in fact almost every single Hazard's fan in this forum, belgians or not, are idiots. I'm not talking about belgian fans, but about those people who are here to support Chelsea, and to say every single shit he does is amazing.

Thats the truth.

Thats the truth.

:fainthv9: So basically everyone, on this forum, who likes Hazard is an idiot. Seriously do you even think before you post ?

Just do yourself and everyone on this forum a favour and just stop posting in this topic. Everything you post in here is absolute garbage. Fucking clown. :clown:

You don't like Eden because his topic has more pages then Mata's ? Okay that has to be the most retarded thing i've ever read on this forum and that's quite an achievement.

Did I said that? and you dare to call me the retard here? and that Stingray guy, the philosopher, liked your post, and he still want to compare Ph.Ds? :doh:

Your actions speak otherwise.

I feel stupid replying to this because firstly, this forum is about Hazard and not about any personal disagreement and secondly, it makes me look as if I might feel the need to defend myself against a twat like you... But stil: If you would kindly look at my post history you would see that I made posts on three subjects: 1) Benitez, 2) Luis (commending him on his DM-play) and 3) Hazard, just now... So my actions do NOT speak otherwise. Listen Henrique, you seem like the kind of guy who would, if 99 people like white, by default praise black and bash on the other 99, like some sort of compulsive need to be controversial. Which is fine if you have the intellectual qualities to corroborate your arrogance. So my advice: get your facts straight and think twice before you squirt s.*.*.t on this forum.

Did I said that? and you dare to call me the retard here? and that Stingray guy, the philosopher, liked your post, and he still want to compare Ph.Ds? :doh:

Ouch. Did I touch you on some daddy issues there? Ow my ....

On the other hand. Since I want to enjoy myself on here, I will refrain from commenting further. Have a happy ulcer soon.