Eden Hazard

the wes

Why would you do that?

Lamps is a penalty genius and besides that he is only few goals away from being the best goalscorer in the club's history.

There is no need for that for now. There will be time for Hazard, he's only 21.

Lampsy is an very good penalty taker no doubt, but when you have someone is even better why not?

And the fact is Eden's penalty conversion rate is higher.

I'd rather see him take more free kicks. Let Lamps take the penalties, Hazard no. 2. It also takes mentality when having to take them under big pressure. I would not want Eden 'burned' missing a penalty in the CL final this season :-)He has time.

I welcome the Belgians here .. They keep us updated on Courtois KDB and now Thorgan. Maybe if there were a few decent Poles we could keep you happy ...

seems like decent Poles would rather play than sit on the bench, but oh well, almighty Englishman prove to be superior in every competition :) btw. is there even a decent Englishman we could sign?

i didn't mean they're not welcomed here, but there is a difference between supporting a team and supporting a player. I guess we should throw everyone to the reserves who is older than 26 because our new player scored a goal.

seems like decent Poles would rather play than sit on the bench, but oh well, almighty Englishman prove to be superior in every competition :) btw. is there even a decent Englishman we could sign?

i didn't mean they're not welcomed here, but there is a difference between supporting a team and supporting a player. I guess we should throw everyone to the reserves who is older than 26 because our new player scored a goal.

Still, you didn't answer me. I don't just supporter a single player, as most Belgians don't. Sure we love Hazard (some of us lol, just watch the papers about Hazard in the belgian team and the discussions here);

Hey, btw, what about the Cechs, or the Brazilians or the Nigerians.... even the Polish. Believe me, as a townsman of Wlodek Lubanski In Lokeren and having played with him a lot ... He also thinks the same.

So what now, because it really isn't about being a simple fanboy. It is about wanting the best for Chelsea.

Btw: I salute you :-)

I dont have a relation with Chelsea. I'm from Belgium & I'm a big Hazard fan... Off course I "support" the Chelsea team, but thats mainly because Eden plays here/ But I dont consider myself as a "fan". Maybe one day I will become one...

Still, you didn't answer me. I don't just supporter a single player, as most Belgians don't. Sure we love Hazard (some of us lol, just watch the papers about Hazard in the belgian team and the discussions here);

Hey, btw, what about the Cechs, or the Brazilians or the Nigerians.... even the Polish. Believe me, as a townsman of Wlodek Lubanski In Lokeren and having played with him a lot ... He also thinks the same.

So what now, because it really isn't about being a simple fanboy. It is about wanting the best for Chelsea.

Btw: I salute you :-)

Mate, read my post again, I didn't say that we had too many "Belgian fanboys" but "fanboys of our Belgian players". What I hate is that now when our new signings are showing promise few people would hapilly throw our backbone into reserves. I read in another thread that Lampard's place is now with Malouda. That's what I complained about :)

I do not understand that bit about other nationality. I would love if you cared to elaborate it.

Lampsy is an very good penalty taker no doubt, but when you have someone is even better why not?

And the fact is Eden's penalty conversion rate is higher.

How can you say Hazard is a better penalty taker than Lampard? Both takes it in a different manner and both excels in it. And yes, Hazard's penalty conversion rate is higher but Lampard's is not exactly one to be looked down upon either. He has only missed like 3-4 penalties for us in his entire time here! Hazard may have scored all the penalties in his club career so far but that doesn't mean he's going to keep on scoring every time either.

I dont have a relation with Chelsea. I'm from Belgium & I'm a big Hazard fan... Off course I "support" the Chelsea team, but thats mainly because Eden plays here/ But I dont consider myself as a "fan". Maybe one day I will become one...

thats honest ,,,hope you do become a Chelsea fan

now back on topic :halo:

Eden's little brother Thorgan scored his second goal of the league & the winner (0-1) today in the clash vs. Club Bruges :blue scalf:

but... I could've said that in the 'thorgan Hazard' topic if it wasnt for.... The Club Bruges coach "George Leekens" got fired :getin:

now, everyone is wondering who the F*ck is this guy? He's our former national team coach. The one that didnt like Eden & said he didnt train hard enough, benched him a lot, talked bad bout him in the press, punished him for "the hamburger incident'' etc. :rant:

So Thorgan basicly did his brother a favor by scoring today & made Leekens gettin sacked :D

I think he's havin a big laugh now B)

Eden hazard@hazardeden10

Le petit frero est trop chauuuddddd merci frangin

Hello,

While we appreciate that you are sharing your videos, posting them in every thread is considered spamming because they are not related to the topic of the thread. We do however, have a multimedia section where you can post all your work, here: http://forum.talkche...ootball-videos/