Eden Hazard

the wes

1st of all,Messi tried to dribble when they were attacking not when they were getting out of defense like us us when Hazard lost the ball.2nd this is the first (2nd time at most) that I'm criticizing Hazard, but I guess I just can't criticize Eden or say that KDB wouldn't start over Ramires without getting eaten alive by the Belgians on this forum.I still can't believe I'm the one being called biased here.(I don't even know towards what)

No worries, we won't eat you, Land!

Tried to dribble again in the defensive midfield which originated their corner,so frustrating when he does this

He lost the ball, that's right. And he also did this in the CL game a while ago.

But I think you can forgive him because: "in the defensive midfield"

At least he works for the team and runs a lot of defensive miles as well. Although I'm rather sure this cost him the energy to shine (like in 1 out of 2 games at Lille) in offense.

Think of it this way: he starts dribbling and has lost the ball twice... but I guess we still have a defensive line behind him that should catch up for his mistakes + 9 out of 10 times when he starts dribbling from our own half... he creates so much danger that I would never want him to stop doing that.

Maybe its just me, but do you guys also see a differance in Hazard in the first games he played for Chelsea and now? It feels like he's not as hungry anymore. By that I mean hes not going forward and challenging as much as he used to. Rushing into the box etc.

He has really quick feet and should use his technique more. He got us several penalties etc before, but now it feels he changed his playstyle some..

Maybe its just me, but do you guys also see a differance in Hazard in the first games he played for Chelsea and now? It feels like he's not as hungry anymore. By that I mean hes not going forward and challenging as much as he used to. Rushing into the box etc.

He has really quick feet and should use his technique more. He got us several penalties etc before, but now it feels he changed his playstyle some..

Exactly , if you have noticed it started since the trio of maestros have started together , because now he has to get back and help defensively much more , he doesn't have the same energy as before when he was used just behind torres in the start of the season , also now i think he is instructed to pass more , dribble less based on the last 2 months.

He is Ronaldo type of player, not Iniesta. He should be more selfish too. I think that Rdm should allow Hazard to dribble and shot like he did at Lille. Despite he can pass well, he is on different level than Mata and Oscar. They are truly playmakers, while Hazard is also great goalscorer and dribbler (Ronaldo-esque).

I fear that Rdm is obsessed with equality in team (no one is more or less important) and that his orders are killing some talents here. He just never dealt with such high caliber talent and he doesnt know how to use it properly. He shouldnt defend so much, but stay in attack. Keep him more in attack and tell Rambo and Mikel to cover back and defend. Also Possession will be vital here and if Rdm cant teach this team how to have 60% of possession, then....

I would say he's a hybrid between Messi and Ronaldo.

I agree with you that he needs to be more selfish and take more advantage of his skills. He's not as good a playmaker as Oscar or Mata but he has something that they don't. That ability to run at defenders with insane pace while having the ball glued to his feet. He just needs to use his dribbling skills more.

I would like RDM to try Hazard as a false 9. He's got great link up play, he's also great at holding onto the ball when he's playing with his back towards the opponents goal and this would also give him the freedom to attack without having to constantly track back.

I think with the right guidance Hazard could be a great false 9. Only his shooting ( don't get why he always tries to power kick it) and his movement inside the 16 yard box needs improving.

With Torres not playing well and Sturridge not looking ready to lead the line, I think it would be worth a shot ?

Had to look up the word stoked. XD

to be "stoked" is to be completely and intensely enthusiastic, exhilirated, or excited about something.

I want more Belgian players.

Do any of these youngsters have potential:

Thibaut van Acker

Lukas van Eenoo

Jens Cools

Jordan Lukaku

Dennis de Kegel

Toby Alderweireld

Mats Rits

Dennis Praet

Thorgan & Kylian Hazard

They are some of the Belgian youngsters I know of, however I'm not sure if they have potential.

And how is Steven Defour going these days? I remember he was one of the first Belgians to have huge hype.

He is Ronaldo type of player, not Iniesta. He should be more selfish too. I think that Rdm should allow Hazard to dribble and shot like he did at Lille. Despite he can pass well, he is on different level than Mata and Oscar. They are truly playmakers, while Hazard is also great goalscorer and dribbler (Ronaldo-esque).

I fear that Rdm is obsessed with equality in team (no one is more or less important) and that his orders are killing some talents here. He just never dealt with such high caliber talent and he doesnt know how to use it properly. He shouldnt defend so much, but stay in attack. Keep him more in attack and tell Rambo and Mikel to cover back and defend. Also Possession will be vital here and if Rdm cant teach this team how to have 60% of possession, then....

Seriously, what do people want from Hazard? If he doesn't do his defensive duties, people will then be complaining that he doesn't track back and leaves his FB exposed to 2 vs 1 situation. If you shift Mikel or Ramires across, then we will leave more space than before exposed in the middle(in our current 4-2-3-1 setup). If he is defending more, then people are complaining that he doesn't attack enough. I don't see much wrong with him tracking back. You play for the team, not just for yourself. Even Ronaldo at Madrid also help to track back and does his fair share of defensive work.

And while I do agree with your point about Hazard should look to dribble more and get more shots away but to put the blame on RDM for curbing his attacking instincts is just plain silly. How can you come up with such conclusion? Hazard has said before that he plays for the team and he doesn't care about personal glory unless if the situation really calls for it, then he will try to win the game by himself. Adding to that, think some people are forgetting that this is Hazard's first season in English football and is still adapting to the changes from Ligue 1.

Also, what's with the obsession about possession stats all of a sudden? People seem to have become nitpicking about it after the Liverpool game. Is it really important to have more possession than the opposition in every game?! You can't expect a team to dominate and have more possession than the opposition every time(unless you're Barcelona)! Furthermore with our current group players, we are nowhere near enough to become a possession based team yet. Can't just expect to dominate the ball every time with just the trio of Hazard-Oscar-Mata. We would also need a creative midfielder who is comfortable on the ball playing in the double pivot and it will take time for us to become a team that is comfortable on the ball.

Thibaut van Acker

Lukas van Eenoo

Jens Cools

Jordan Lukaku

Dennis de Kegel

Toby Alderweireld

Mats Rits

Dennis Praet

Thorgan & Kylian Hazard

They are some of the Belgian youngsters I know of, however I'm not sure if they have potential.

And how is Steven Defour going these days? I remember he was one of the first Belgians to have huge hype.

Only Praet has real talent from your list, he is a young Mata-like and he is already one of the best (if not the best) player of Anderlecht at 18. May be Kylian Hazard too, he's got great skills but he is like kakuta. Great potential but lack of discipline (he could finish like vanden borre).

There is also "Zacharia bakkali" the best u16, that seems more selfish than Sturridge. And we got already the last gem : Charly Mushonda Jr.

Alderweireld is a CB and i don't rate him that high. He is a poor man vertonghen.

Thibaut van Acker

Lukas van Eenoo

Jens Cools

Jordan Lukaku

Dennis de Kegel

Toby Alderweireld

Mats Rits

Dennis Praet

Thorgan & Kylian Hazard

Most of them don't have the potential to play for a team like Chelsea.

Only Praet and Thorgan have a shot.

Dufour is playing for Porto but he's having a mixed time there sometimes he plays sometimes he doesn't.

He's not that good he's not fast nor strong. He's not creative and his passing range is limited. His biggest strenght is his pitbull mentality. Chasing and pressing players.

If you want more Belgian talents i suggest looking at the U16 Belgian team.

Especially loved the goal at 1:31 (second video)

Zakaria Bakkali, Andreas Pereira, Siebe Schrijvers, and of course Charly Musonda Junior have big potential.

It's all RDM's fault we should keep possession alot more and when we loose, we should press.We blame Hazard, Mata for not tracking back but, to do so they need to run like more then 50 yards every time we lose the ball, because the space between our attack and defensive is HUGE.We should obviously play with highline.All in all AVB had no idea what to do with last year's squad and now the same is happening with Robbie.