Eden Hazard

the wes

Just love how people love to exaggerate when criticizing players.

In case you didn't notice Sturridge scored a similar goal before that to put us in the lead.

What the hell are you reading into my post i like danny a lot not critcizing him at all i just looks funny. Gosh this forum has become one big fight! I support every chelsea player and always will!

Nah ... He shone more already then oscar I think. We just expect the world of him (maybe too soon? )

I don't expect hardly anything other than a decent performance from a player in their first season of the EPL but from what we've seen glimpses of I feel as though in some games he takes a backseat to Oscar/Mata when we need someone to step up. I'm not bashing him, I love the guy but I just think he can do more/be more influential.

I don't expect hardly anything other than a decent performance from a player in their first season of the EPL but from what we've seen glimpses of I feel as though in some games he takes a backseat to Oscar/Mata when we need someone to step up. I'm not bashing him, I love the guy but I just think he can do more/be more influential.

I think he will soon :-) its early days for now

In games like today he has to play too defensive in my opinion. I only watched the first half, but when you put Hazard in against a very offensive rightback like Srna, it's hard for Hazard to play his game. Especially when the opposing team is the dominant side in possession.

Got a general question: What do you think Hazard's future position should be ? False 9, number 10, winger?

I kept thinking about it yesterday and i came to the conclusion that i don't think Hazard will reach his full potential as a player as long as he gets pushed out wide. I think he performs best when playing in a central position because it allows him to use his burst of pace and close ballcontrol more effectively. The position also leaves him with a lot of options making it more difficult for the opposition to know what he's going to do. I also think the amount of tracking back he needs to do as a winger is having a negative influence on his performance.

I would love to know what people think about this discussion point.

Oscar has much more flair than Hazard and creativity, he will always be more recognized.

Where Hazard is the one most will fear as he is a scary technical player with extremely impresive movement and quick short passes.

What would be the point if we had 3 players Hazard Mata Oscar if they where all the same?.