Eden Hazard

the wes

Those international friendly breaks are so unnecessary. Good to hear he won't play. Screw international football, nothing is more an instrument of the Fifa functionaries' glutton greed than all these friendly and qualifying games. International football has nothind to do with the competition of countries any more. Its only sake is for the corrupt Fifa/uefa system to survive and nurture its own abortions. AS if it wasn't clear who will qualify in most cases. There simply are too many games in football, this overload robbs special great games and tournaments off their particularity.

Eden Hazard so far in PL:

11 games, 2 goals, 5 assists and 2 MOTM awards.

Offensive:

Averages 2.4 shots p/game, 2.2 key passes p/game, 1.9 dribbles p/game, fouled 2.9 times p/game, 0.2 offsides p/game, and 1.8 turnovers p/game.

Defensive:

Averages 1 tackle p/game, 1.5 interceptions p/game, 0.9 fouls p/game, 0.1 clearances p/game, dribbled past 1 times p/game and wins 0.2 aerial duels p/game.

Passing:

Averages 50 passes p/game with an 84.4 % success rate, 0.4 crosses p/game, 1.4 long balls p/game and 0.3 through balls p/game.

Compared to Eden Hazard at Lille 11/12 season:

35 games, 20 goals, 16 assists and 14 MOTM awards.

Offensive:

Averaged 2.8 shots p/game, 2.4 key passes p/game, 2.3 dribbles p/game, fouled 3.8 times p/game, 0.1 offsides p/game, dispossesed 2.8 times p/game and 2.7 turnovers p/game.

Defensive:

Averaged 0.7 tackles p/game, 0.7 interceptions p/game, 1.1 fouls p/game, 0.1 clearances p/game, dribbled past 0.6 times p/game and won 0.1 aerial duels p/game.

Passing:

Averaged 51.9 passes p/game with an 81.9 % success rate, 0.8 crosses p/game, 2.1 long balls p/game and 0.4 through balls p/game.

Stats show he is doing well, offensively obviously not as good as his season last year but hes still adapting and will continue to improve. Hes having more influence defensively compared to when he played at Lille which is good as hes improving in that aspect of his game. His passing is also more accurate than it was last season but yet again we are only 10 games in.

Honestly, right now I think it's 1) Mata, 2) Oscar, 3) Hazard but I'm sure we'll see the best of Eden soon enough.

Can i ask what Oscar has done to be regarded better then Hazard ? Apart from the 2 beauty he's scored he hasn't outshined Hazard.

Hazard has more assists, dribbles more players and gives more keypasses. I kinda feel Hazard is being held to a higher standard then Oscar. I don't know if it's because of the 40 mill pricetag, the hype that surrounded him or the good start that's come back to bite him in the ass but people are expecting him to be decisive in (almost) every game and if he's not then people are dissapointed.

Can i ask what Oscar has done to be regarded better then Hazard ? Apart from the 2 beauty he's scored he hasn't outshined Hazard.

Hazard has more assists, dribbles more players and gives more keypasses. I kinda feel Hazard is being held to a higher standard then Oscar. I don't know if it's because of the 40 mill pricetag, the hype that surrounded him or the good start that's come back to bite him in the ass but people are expecting him to be decisive in (almost) every game and if he's not then people are dissapointed.

I think in general play Oscar has been a bit better, hes not afraid to do the dirty work in midfield. He gets stuck in more than Hazard (Hazard averages 1 tackle per game, where as Oscar averages 1.8 per game). Hazard does more with the ball like assists and chances created but Oscar keeps everything very simple and keeps the ball moving very effectively. I have no doubt Hazard is a better talent than Oscar but Oscar seems to work very very hard off the ball to try and win it back compared to Hazard who isn't as keen to win it back by the looks of things.

Last season Eden was frist penalty taker at Losc, If he had taken the penalities he won, not to mention the ones he shouldve gotten but didnt, his goals would be more comparable to last year.

Also keep in mind he was playing behind the striker last year afaik, witch he cant do here because Oscar cant play on the left wing iirc.. His versatility is causing him to miss out on his ideal position imho.

I really feel he doesnt get the ball enough atm...

oscar can't play football.he's shit seriously.he works defensivily and that's all . what a player. he's the best ever lol. he can play on the same place as ivanovic lol.

Is that a sarcastic comment or something to be taken seriously? I don't understand your post either way